Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, & Platinum. (Your GTS Logs.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicX8000

Graphic & Sprite Modder.
Judge
Basically what the title says, you can post a log of what you have traded on the GTS in Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, & Platinum.

You don't have to post a log if you don't want to, but let me show you my log as of today.

Date : May 14, 2009
Version : Platinum

1. Traded a Lv. 100 Plusle for a Shaymin. <- I am not making this up, and it also had a Item called Lucky Egg. Anyway the Shaymin was hacked, but the item that came with it was free to take.
-----
2. Traded a Lv. 100 Blissey for a Celbei. <- Again, not making this up, but too bad that it is hacked anyway... -_-
-----
3. Traded a Lv. 1 Turtwig for a Lv. 100 Garchomp. <- I was REALLY shocked at this, at first I was thinking he wanted a higher Lv. for it, but no, it was maybe (Lv. 9 and under.) or (Lv. ANY.).
-----
*Few hacked Shaymin trades later...* <- Ever heard of trading for the same Pokemon, in hopes of finding a Legit one?

4. Traded a Lv. 100 *hacked* Shaymin for a Lv. 43 Shaymin. <- Now seeing as after all these hacked Shaymin trades, I been seeing that these people are actully LOOKING for a legit one, meaning that the legit Shaymin allows you to get an Item in Platinum that you can only get if you have a Legit Shaymin.

Now after all those trades, I happen to get a LEGIT Shaymin, how do I know its Legit? It said Fateful Encounter, then looking at the date, it said April 18, 2009, which was the date where the Oak's Letter Wi-Fi Event in Japan begun. It ended on May 11th, 2009.
-----
That's about it, so what Pokemon did you Offer/Traded on the GTS.

(I am going to guess that thos topic isn't allowed...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back