Stressed out with Generations Modding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketch

I would have normally not have posted this due to this site being about SRB2, and the fact that the last time I asked for help for a game not SRB2, I didn't get much of a response, but with how frustrated I am and how desperate I am getting, I NEED to ask for help. I have been trying for DAYS to port Sonic Runners Sonic to Generations using 3ds Max, but I keep failing due to each time I export the file, the mesh file I need for Sonic is chr_sonic_hdchr_sonic_hd.mesh and not just chr_sonic_hd.mesh. So this causes SonicGLVL to constantly CRASH. I know this may seem a bit like ranting for some, but please understand I have been trying to do this for the past few days now, with the same problem, dispite following tutorials and even Gavin Quaches rigging of RUNNERS SONIC, the EXACT same one I'm trying to port, but with this one problem, I can't even test the darn thing! If ANYONE knows how to help me, please let me know, as I just want to play Runners Sonic!

Hi there,

Unfortunately, no one (to my knowledge) here really knows much about Generations Modding. I do know for a fact that Sonic Retro has a very, VERY active modding community for Sonic Generations so it would probably be best if you went there for help.

Cheers!

Oh! Thanks dude! I'll see if I can get an account. However, like I said with my Genesis Redux Project post, If anyone else can help with this, (as well as the issue with the Genesis Redux Project) I would be more then happy for anyone to help out on these fourms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back