What's your favorite SRB2 tunes number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPixl

Ahem.
I've always liked SRB2's music. So what about you? I'd like to know which number you like most out of the hundreds STJr has implemented.
(Mine, btw, is tunes 144)

Same. I love tunes 144 and the mystical feeling about it. Heck, sometimes when the music too boring for me on other levels, I simply type tunes 144 and it gets all much better.

Back when JTE mod was popular, I used to love to play this song by Bad Religion. It was used as Srb2's Super theme. I still think they need to make it an official game tune though...

The Supersonic song by Bad Religion sounds cool but the lyrics don't make sense in a Sonic Game. .3. It would also potentially break copyright if I'm correct.

Anyhow, my favourite tunes within vanilla SRB2 has to be 5 0.65.

I don't know about you guys, but I would rather prefer tunes 1042. I always like dramatic music. Plus it's way better than the other drowning music from other sonic games.

I've found another favorite. Tunes 21 (Dark City Act 3) makes you feel like you are fighting a dastardly evil creation...Metal Sonic.

Oh, and including non-vanilla SRB2 tunes, I'd say that the Metal Guardian theme (AKA, E.S. Posthumus - Unstoppable) is my favourite. Ones that actually sound like they were 100% made for SRB2 though, I'd say Alien Armageddon Zone. Because, I love that theme. :P

I like Void zone's tune (Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis Version) - Gene Gadget Zone Act 1). It fits well with the re-imagined theme of the level and the midi is pretty well done. It would have been another ice cap remix, which wouldn't have fit with the virtual world theme.

I also like tunes 120 and Disco zombie a real lot. Maybe because it is slightly out of place and more than slightly awesome.

Last edited:
I used to love the tunes number that played The Final Countdown, but I forgot which number it is. It had no lyrics, though.

Tunes 14 would be my favorite. I don't necessarily know why but I just love it more than the others.

But if were talking about ones that AREN'T in the recent release, then tunes 14 from version 0.70 would be my favorite. It's an older version of the music that was planned for Rocky Mountain and was used for Woodland Panic Zone in v0.70, which was a Chaos/Match level. I say it fit pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back