July/August 2010 Contest Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
The invisable walls are climbable because of the engine. I marked the linedefs for the control sectors to be no climb, but it doesn't want to work. I even got it documented in my video.

As for the THZrock texture, that texture was the closest to the Emerald Hill tiles of Sonic 2 SRB2 had.

Regarding Being able to go everywhere that you can see. Honestly, I don't believe in this. I even fenced of the areas you weren't suppose to get to with the Mario fences. Where was this spot anyway?

Last edited:
I'll get to SP/Match when I get to them.

Single Player:
Golden Palace Zone by Internet Explorer
Emerald Lake Zone, Act 1 by glaber
Lava Reef Zone by WEREHOG
Aqua Relic Zone by furythehog
Sapphire Coast Zone, Act 1 by Blade

Match:
MAPM1 - Secluded Woodland Zone by Spherallic
MAPM2 - Random Valley Zone by nightmare cenz
MAPM3 - Cold Canyon Zone by RedEchidna
MAPM4 - Sparkling City Zone by Neo Chaotikal
MAPM5 - Midnight Park Zone by KO.T.E
MAPM6 - Rocky Mesa Zone by Brawl

CTF:
MAPF1 - Slime Stronghold Zone by RedEchidna - 7/10
I rather liked this one. A lot of people said it was too defensively-friendly, and that may be so, but I've always liked defensive CTF maps because a completely different playstyle emerges that usually doesn't get seen. On the other hand, a base easily guardable by both Rail and Bounce and Mine and two of those can be found nearby is a bit too much.

MAPF2 - Disrepaired Sanctuary Zone by Mach - 4/10

MAPF3 - Spaceport Warfare Zone by KO.T.E & Spherallic - 6/10
This one is pretty cool once you figure out the map, but I didn't get to play it properly due to being Super for half of the time, part of the opposing team ragequitting, and the elevators breaking.

MAPF4 - Flood Forest Zone by glaber - 5/10
It's kind of spammy.

Circuit:
MAPR1 - Azure Night Zone by Kaysakado - the/best
hey tails/knuckles players
if the sonic players are beating you you're doing it wrong

Also, I'll note that while trying to balance it out, I forgot to make Sonic's path not a thokfest. Oops?

MAPR2 - Super Sonic Starway Zone by RedEchidna - 6/10
My main complaint is that it's too long, I suppose, and that rings don't respawn.

MAPR3 - Cyan Caves Zone by Blade - 8/10
Not much to say here other than if you're having trouble getting through the horizontal flamethrowers you should go play Knuckles's MHZ2 boss again.

MAPR4 - Aqua Palace Zone by simsmagic - 5/10
You need a starpost in the first large underwater room so you can't just drop down to the exit.

MAPR5 - Sky Cliffs Zone by darkbob1713 - 6/10
Once you get over the jumps in the beginning being annoyingly hard, it's not that bad.

Golden Palace Zone - 8/10

The wad had made a makeover of srb2 to make it look nicer, e.g. the character select, the font, the score things that rise from the enemies, and the SFX of the player jumping and spinning ect. But, of course, this is the OLDC.

I think I should mention that some of those old graphic sprites were mine, I just allowed him to use them. (Rings, Fonts, Starposts, character select pictures.*Which seems edited.*)

There might be more, but meh.

Last edited:
What I think about the Single player levels:

Sapphire Coast Zone: 9/10
This reminds me so much of the original sonic games! Including the crawlas with springs on their backs. This level is totally amazing!

Golden Palace Zone: 7/10
This level is amazing, and original. But like Mystic, I didn't like the slippery floors. The textures and the sounds fit perfectly, in short it was awesome. However, just like the button runs in the old Castle Eggman, it didn't seem like the kind of puzzles you would find in a Sonic game.

Lava Reef Zone: 2/10
Are you serious? I actually don't remember what I think about this level 'cause I fell asleep. *YAWN*

Emerald Lake Zone: 6/10
This level was cool, in looks. But it seemed like you couldn't go anywhere off path... I also think the path seemed a little too basic and not enough detailed.

Aqua Relic Zone: 4/10
This level was pretty good, but boring. I actually can't remember much else...

*SINGLE PLAYER LEVELS*
Sapphire Coast Zone - 10/10
I gotta say, this really reminded me of the old Sonic games, like with the Buzzbomber like enemies and the Spring Turtles.

I should mention that for Sonic's Emblem, I honestly thought you have to bring one of those Spring Turtles to get it because there is a grate under it, and I figure you can go pass it, seems I was wrong.

I think that's pretty much all I could get, I didn't see anything wrong with it, other than those things that looke like a bush with blue berries in them kept clipping into the wall.

-----

Golden Palace Zone - 5/10
I see you used some of my old Graphic replacements in here.

Some places were somewhat cramped, and I think I ran into a camera glitch in a room where the floor/ceiling is white, but the walls are dark. (The Glitch is that the camera goes avoid a FOF, and gets stuck up there until... uhh, nothing is blocking it.)

I think it was after the keypad puzzle if I recall, oh and I didn't like the random waxed floors. (AKA Slippery floors.) By the way... is there any way to get all those Rings in that place where the lasers come on?

-----

Lava Reef Zone - 2/10
Platform hopping, 1 zoomtube tunnel being long and I think had a software glitch, a certain room in which Sonic players can't even bypass because by the time you get up there you are trapped in the rising lava room until you die.

Oh, and it seems some of the zoomtube tunnels you can "bypass" and walk through the tunnel if your going too fast, and if that happens...
srb20007.png

You have a chance of getting stuck in the 2D area with no chance of escape.

-----

Emerald Lake Zone - 3/10
Don't I recall those badniks being in Sonic 1? Anyway... I got confused with some places mainly because it's blocked by a invisable wall, yet it looks like you can go pass it, but you can't, it gets annoying.

-----

Aqua Relic Zone - 4/10
What to say here... at the beginning the left path took me to a loop back to the start. (Or maybe I was doing something wrong, I dunno.) So I just took the right path.

I think you need to do something here, some areas were cramped, felt bland, lack of details, and I think that's pretty much it.

Since I never posted reviews in any OLDC, I decided to finally review on the sp division this time. I usualy test level with Sonic and Knux

Lava Reef Zone by WEREHOG: 5/10:

Its a fair level but you are improving improving in some areas. Some area where good, where not that good. Good point was the music matches with level, some good areas like path spliting by characters (The path from knux and tails was quite good but needs a bit more challenge. Oh and make sure that if you only want Knux in a path make sure that tails cant reach and same thing for a tais only path. Some things I didnt really like is the button at the end you can go back to the begining which is not really that good in coop mode. And yes, once you get the elemental shield its almost like RVZ where you can only die being crushed or fall in death pits.

Golden Palace Zone by Internet Explorer: 8/10

Wow, the level start was really nicely detailed but as soon I get in the palace, the yellow textures really blinds me sometimes. Textures inside the palace needs variation and you should put alternatives paths since its linear. But its a really cool level since I like the gimmiks in there. I like the title screen you made and some custom sounds.

Emerald Lake Zone, Act 1 by glaber: 5/10

Another fair level here. This level is really short if you don't fall down to the bottom path. background is really nice but I dont really like the THZROCK texture that are with. I really dislike invisible walls and even more if you can climb them. While in the water, thers is too much air bubbles, some places are dark and it isnt challenging, however there were some hidden goodies. I like the look of the custom badnik.

Aqua Relic Zone by furythehog - 6/10

Between fair to good level. I like the layouts of the level and some areas have good details. But some parts of the level is empty (i.e. lack of enemies, goodies at areas that sonic as a hard time getting too, not enouth textures variation but I do understand that DSZ don't have many). It also needs an alternative path too.

And the winner is: Sapphire Coast Zone, Act 1 by Blade - 10/10

This level is just awsome, nearly perfect for a first zone, but still deserves a 10 imo. I played SCZ in your Lost Level 1.0 mod in v.1.09.4 and is was good, but now its even better! I really like the custome textures, the background, custom enemies, multiple paths, emblem hunt for sonic. This level is the best I have seen for a first zone in a SRB2 mod. Some places looks almost alike but with a good exploration its not really.

I think the SP division in this OLDC was much more successfull than the May/June OLDC.

~~{Single Player}~~

Golden Palace Zone - Internet Explorer
Rating - 6/10
Notes -
Length is good, long, but not overly long. It was, however, linear. Some gimmiks were interesting, however the slippery parts are useless. But the real thing that needs help is the textures. My eyes were burning.

Emerald Lake Zone, Act 1 - Glaber
Rating - 4/10
Notes -
Not very interesting. I dislike all of the invisible FOFs, and is way too short. Motobugs were cool, but they can pull a 180, thus they are Sonic 4 moto bugs, thus I should really give this a 0/10. :( (It's a joke, btw)

Lava Reef Zone - WEREHOG
Rating - 3/10
Notes -
This level does not deserve the name Lava Reef. Very boring, The "Sonic only" path can be beaten with Tails and Knuckles, and I went in circles a few times at the start.

Aqua Relic Zone - furythehog
Rating - 5/10
Notes -
Descent, however textures are boring, and I went in a loop at the start.

Sapphire Coast Zone, Act 1 - Blade
Rating - Mine
Notes -
Anyone that finds the secret, don't spoil it. Also there more than one emblem guys. There's one for STK, and one for all characters.

~~{RACE}~~

Azure Night Zone - Kaysakado
Rating - 2/10
Notes -
THOKTHOKTHOKTHOKTHOK

Super Sonic Starway Zone - RedEchidna
Rating - 3/10
Notes -
Cool idea, baddly executed.

Cyan Caves Zone - Blade
Rating - Mine
Notes -
Sunki--- Crimson Caves Zone, Act 2 much? Also 2 hour rush-job. :D

Aqua Palace Zone - simsmagic
Rating - 5/10
Notes -
Decent, but those rocks near the end are evil. :(

Sky Cliffs Zone - darkbob1713
Rating - 6/10
Notes -
Those blue springs at the start are evil, but other than that it's ok.

Are the Mario fences really that hard to see?
I don't know about you, but personally I have the ability to jump over waist high fences IRL, and Sonic jumps like, 1.5 times his own height. That is not something that should block the player's advance, especially if they're jumping completely over it.

I get where you're coming from, but I've ran into the invisible fence in all to many a game. In Half Life 2 where I should had been able to climb over the visible fence after piling up stuff next to it. in the Various Crash Bandicoot games, why I've even been stopped by gaps I would be able to squeeze through IRL in Day Of Defeat Source.

I under stand that you can in fact get over such an obstacle in real life, but this is a video game where foxes can fly by using their tails.

*sigh*

So how do I keep the area inaccessible but still visable while not taking influence from other games I've played that used this trick.

(Above all, I speak French, so it's hard to talk.)

EMERALD LAKE ZONE ACT 1, BY GLABER =====> 6 / 10

So ... it's medium !
The use of motobugs: good. Nothing to say. Good idea, actually. Sprites very good.
You use the style textures THZ. Ok, fine.
The level is not confused. This is hard to control, bravo.
But the little problem, is not you level design, but ... it seems that you incite Sonic to take the path of the water. No!
At the beginning, or the passage meadow / mountain, or water / caves!
The time of the level is not it great either.
But underwater, it asser beautiful, well decorated, it returns a little to the beauty of motobugs that I love.

Medium, I attribute a 6.

SAPPHIRE COAST ZONE ACT 1, BY BLADE =====> 7 / 10

Your level is good, and bad. My comments will be honest.
I must begin with this: the level is disappointing to a side, depending on the angle or we view.
I begin: Argh!
What's that background that make me rethink the Launch Base Zone?
If you do not see where I am coming, you spend SRB2 in another galaxy, completely changed. For me, player, I like and dislike.
I still found a positive side to the standard colors. And you must have a lot bossé for sprites and the code, wad should be stuffed with these sprites.
Do not play too much on looks.
Players (well, at least me) want a level four minutes, small birds that fly, the small quiet Techno Hill.
The sprites are many more options, give the punch of course, but reduces your level design.

Correct: 7.

LAVA REEF ZONE BY WEREHOG =====> 7 / 10

The official music of Lava Reef, to start is good.
Your level has often aspects of RVZ!
In short, the positive and negative.

==> The beginning is confusing for Sonic, especially the passage right and the large room after the button. I also found at the beginning of stones crashing, unable to Sonic to ride.

==> Watch out for walls that hide the result of the level.

==> Imitation scale RVZ is very good.

==> Zoom tube clever, beautiful 2D.
Then the second photo tube. It's the end of 2D? Oh, no! But the spring on the road that goes from 2D to 3D makes the player totally free ... he can walk in 3D on a 2D section!

After the factory correct, I see another imitation of the lava that rises from RVZ! Good!
I find a 2D in a big hole ,that I like,, as regards the use of a lot of FOF 100, there was no confusion, very well.
Beautiful end, a large room or Sonic can run on the rocks, and the location of the flag is beautifully carved.

Conclusion: "Good", inspired RVZ, multiple passages ... go, I pass the note to 7.
With all the same punch, (lava, sometimes enemies). Be aware that some confusion mentioned above (games lava) pose big problems!

AQUA RELIC ZONE BY FURYTHEHOG =====> 9 / 10

The beginning is pure style of play "mountains", and beautiful colors to match the water, rock, blue, and green grass ^ ^.
Your water is magnificent Colosseum in terms of decoration and multiple passages ==> Level Design.
The stone columns in the water are a perfect idea and lovely also, then you bring the decoration in the mountain: nothing to say. All right.
Caution, however, a red spring that launch very top to have a reduced gravity.

Conclusion: The level is large that it would believe it. It would do very well to the family of Deep Sea Zone, although there are some textures that do not belong.
What can I say?? Perhaps, slight concern for gaining altitude, but falls and fountains reward that!
Excellent !

GOLDEN PALACE BY ME =====> --/10

I can't rate my level.

Last edited:
I don't know about you, but personally I have the ability to jump over waist high fences IRL, and Sonic jumps like, 1.5 times his own height. That is not something that should block the player's advance, especially if they're jumping completely over it.

I thought it was some kind of reference to jRPGs and Zelda. Waist high walls have this odd tendency to block your way in some videogames, you know? :P

Lava Reef was a rush. It was not done till yesterday. I was worried I would miss the contest so I scattered scenery.

ok, played them all and got mah review done:

lava reef: 4/10

whilst this level was using some clever gimmicks, it didnt seem to use them too effectivly, the lava rising room was a pain for sonic, and why did you just re-use slime headquaters zone 1's factory section? now for positive stuff. it used lava reef's actual music. and was a good length, for me anyway.

emerald lake zone: 6/10

t'was ok, but it felt somewhat short, and the motobugs, whilst pretty, were just jumpy crawla's if you think about it. otherwise, it was fun, simple yet nice decorated (i found the THZ textures quite unusual, but still effective).

sapphire coast zone 1: 7/10

Yeh, it was fun and playable, but I don't see the reason why people loved it so much, it was the best entry there IMO but it just seemed to be another one of those coastal levels with jade coast's music. the heaps of custom stuff made it more original, but i still feel i've marked this about right.

golden palace zone: 5/10

to be honest, it kinda seems like you stuck as many gimmicks as you possibly could into this one, and when you said golden palace, you meant it, try more variation in your gold rooms, the old special stage textures are ok, but they aren't that great

aqua relic zone 1: cant rate, it's my entry.

I get where you're coming from, but I've ran into the invisible fence in all to many a game. In Half Life 2 where I should had been able to climb over the visible fence after piling up stuff next to it. in the Various Crash Bandicoot games, why I've even been stopped by gaps I would be able to squeeze through IRL in Day Of Defeat Source.

I under stand that you can in fact get over such an obstacle in real life, but this is a video game where foxes can fly by using their tails.

*sigh*

So how do I keep the area inaccessible but still visable while not taking influence from other games I've played that used this trick.

Try designing the level so that you can't access those areas because you actually physically can't reach them using the abilities you have at your disposal. Maybe its too high or too far to jump, or maybe there are hazards in the way. Whatever the case, I'd personally rather my abilities dictated my limits rather than arbitrary fences.

As usual, I'll just vote on the single player maps due to the large number of multiplayer ones. However I WILL play them if there are OLDC servers out there.

Golden Palace Zone by Internet Explorer: 5/10

I can see it took quite some time and effort to make this. Unfortunately, the level itself is just bland. There are unnecessary amounts of knight enemies (whatever they're called) everywhere. The camera tends to screw up sometimes too. While the visuals and backgrounds are good at times, they tend to suck at other parts. The music is especially annoying and unfitting.

Emerald Lake Zone, Act 1 by glaber: 4/10

First of all, the level was short, It felt like I was playing a slightly bigger GFZ1. The level in general is mostly boring and nothing special at all. The custom badniks are a nice touch though, and the visuals were okay. Overall it's extremely easy, boring, and short.

Lava Reef Zone by WEREHOG: 3/10

This level was not tested. Either that, or you barely tested it at all. The visuals are repetitive and are nothing special, the length of the level did more harm than good, and the 2D sections were messed up. Also, there was this one point where I got stuck by going a certain way and having the elemental shield with me. (Screen shot in the spoiler.) I had no choice but to start the level over again. Overall you didn't bother fixing the glitches and just pretty much slapped a bunch of lava, platforms, and spin-tubes (again, whatever they're called) together and called it "Lava Reef Zone"

Aqua Relic Zone by furythehog: 3/10

Pretty much like WEREHOG's Lava Reef Zone but this time it's the water theme, obviously that's not a good thing. There are little to no visuals and the gameplay itself was boring and straightforward.

Sapphire Coast Zone, Act 1 by Blade: 7/10

By far the best SP level this contest. The visuals were stunning and the badniks were a very nice touch, especially the spring-turtle thing. I also liked the exploration and the little hidden secrets there. This is how a level should be designed. Too bad it was somewhat short.

----------------------

Overall this contest was pretty disappointing, good thing Sapphire Coast Zone saved it from being worse than it is.

Last edited:
Emerald Lake Zone - 3/10
If you want to step back into early versions of Mystic Realm without the hoards of enemies, this is the wad to play. First of all. the idea of having an underwater section.. Is this a first level? By the music it sounds like it.. but then why is it a difficult start hmm? And most of the underwater parts, you can escape from until far later, so you're pretty much doomed to water without checkpoints, should you happen to fall down into the depths of the seemingly long and infinite river. This should be Infinite River Zone, not Emerald Lake Zone, in my opinion. And the texturing is really bad. Although it was a nice attempt to put unobtainable scenery in the background, I was able to go right through the fence at one point, and not to mention the fact that i would hit a wall, to find out that because i didn't know of this wall, i'd head into the river of doom, filled with so many chompers it should have been a water level down there in itself. And the level is so awfully flat too. However, the badnik replacement was original, that was pretty much the only thing I liked about this wad.

Lava Reef Zone - 1/10
Who am I kidding.. Welcome to FLOATINGHUNKSOFPIPE Zone. This wad has texturing, but none else. It's just platforming, and only until in the middle of the level do you decide to start adding scenery. If you have an idea to add scenery, why not see where else it applies? And it was so dark in here for a lava level. The lava isn't even bright! When i get to the 2D part of the stage, i do wonder myself why there are item boxes in the background. I do find later that in order to get to them i have to take a yellow spring back, and then forward, get hurt by lava in sacrifice for a shield and a 1-up. I shouldn't have to sacrifice in order to get something. I also happened to get trapped in the lava. (As shown by the screenshot) You should realize it's possible to get out of the lava you, know. Especially if you place a shield... Anyway, a DEVMODE later, and I take the other path, as I do so, i notice that the floor under starts to rise on the right path.. did the lava also rise? Why yes it did.. but the final platform always rises too high for you to jump, and eventually you get trapped as tails! =O I'll just take the left path thanks, before i lose all my lives to a poorly done gimmick. The bridge doesn't pose a challenge as you can run across it with any character without getting hit. The only real design kicks in when you are past the second section of 2D. At least the wadmaker decided to give you the option to play through the stage over again.. or let the newbies struggle through it and the oldbies, who don't even want to glimpse at the wad, complete the level.

attachment.php

Sonic: I thought there would be a spring here.. =(

Aqua Relic Zone - 6/10
It was alright, to be honest. There is tons of playability in this stage due to its many paths and turns. And they don't lie too, because i can go forward and not somehow get mixed up by a seemingly forward path and head back to the start. An interesting level to race, no doubt. However, it was pretty bland, with lack of enemies, and a lot of platforming, and the only way to die being to drown, it was a large and detailed map, but it lacked scenery, as well as maybe gimmicks? There was nothing real special to the level other than bopping enemies, hopping platforms, and finding my way out of water in case i fell. Nor did I want to fall, I didn't see too many springs down there. However it was more nicely textured that the other levels, I thank you for that.

Sapphire Coast Zone - 9/10
I helped Blade test this wad, It's kinda unfair to rate it now, but ah well, here's my comments. I think the level is great, not too many ways to go, it even has a secret path that leads to that emblem in the hut at the end of the stage, which i also liked. The mini-boss was fun and original, and actually fair, with a clear direction on how to defeat it. The new versions of badniks were awesome, and you recreated a badnik that actually took skill to recreate (unlike the tyre snail) the only problem I had with this stage was the overplacement of scenery objects, it was hard to see through them, so it took time for me to find that endsign so carefully surrounded by wonderful custom scenery objects. I think this stage is a clear winner, and I'm so glad this was the last stage in the lineup, then I don't end the OLDC raging.

Well, now that i'm done with the single player maps, which took a lot longer than I thought they would (mostly because of all the flaws) I'll begin on the mutliplayer maps.

Attachments

• srb20133.png
    srb20133.png
    264.2 KB · Views: 1,039
Last edited:
-- Race Stges --

Azure Night Zone - 2/10
Nothing interesting here. Just a boring old figure 8 track. It even has a random GFZ wall. Remember peoples, if you see the GFZ wall, you're halfway through! =D And the part where you have to dodge ice blocks, the ceiling above it is broken due to a lack of attention to the sector tags. The only interesting feature is the bridge. I did like the idea of colour though.

Super Sonic Starway Zone - 5/10
Everybody is now super! OMFG =D (not) Anyway, this is a stage that is meant to be played as super sonic, although it could be easily broken by super tails or hyper knuckles (or any other charcter wad that can vertically thrust) The concept is interesting though, it's new and unused, and you made a good attempt at giving it life. I did once miss a checkpoint (maybe super sonic ran too quickly through the sector?) So you hve to fix a broken checkpoint somewhere.

Cyan Caves Zone - 6/10
This map wasn't that bad at all. The colour theme certainly is original, you'd normally expect a fire and lava stage to be red. The level actually flowed very nicely, unlike the other stages, and the colormaps were great, and were nice to look at as I thokked through. Like all fire stages, they are completely ruined by an elemental shield. But at least you places copious amounts od random monitors hoping someone would grab an elemental shield or even a recycler. The fire jets were incredibly annoying, though, as they were nearly impossible to get through and would be sudden. However, you did put alot of effort into the detail, except for the lack of scenery. You did a good job though.

attachment.php

Poor Sonic :<

Aqua Palace Zone - 4/10
Rush job maybe. But why not wait for the next OLDC? Ah well, nobody says you can't resubmit the same stage into OLDC as a redo. As i got to the stairs, I immediately hit a problem going up, as i run up, because the player doesn't clip fast enough, I ended up stopping dead. This stge is good to make new people of the stage learn, and yet its slightly masterable. Of course, there was no scenery, and it was a little bland, and there was always one way to go. I guess the overplacement of item boxes can help suffice for a lack of playthrough.

Sky Palace Zone - 9/10
Right from the start, I had trouble getting up to the blue springs, i had to stand on the highest sector to get up there, and even there, the blure springs on the lower sector didn't propell me high enough, which i ended up dying by thokking at. Also, i discovered that a lake now has the ability to hover magically without draining through a hole in the bottom of it. Other than that, ti was actually very detailed and very beautiful to look at, the detail was like a dream to me. If it played nicely at the beginning of the stage, and the lake ake a little more sense (waterfall into another lake below?) it would get a 10 from me. Keep up the wonderful work, I wish ll wads were as beautufl as this one.

-- Match Maps --

Secluded Woodland Zone - 6/10
It was pretty nice, there was a fair amount of rings, most of them being ring boxes. I had to travel through the map for 3 minutes before even spotting a weak random monitor. The map was very nicely laid out, but it was missing some scenery as well as some random shields to keep the game fun. There was a tad of an underplacement of weapon rings for the corresponding ringboxes, heck, there's an underplacement of rings altogether. The stage also felt so empty, yet beautiful, i never experienced such a thing. But at least the weapon cards were placed in proper spots according to their power, and was nice to flow through, and had nice empty spaces to fight in.

Cold Canyon Zone - 6/10
Is it just me.. or is there no rail? Even if there was, i couldn't find it anywhere. Although it was quite bland and flat (not to mention a pretty odd choice for music) it did have some interesting features to it, like the design of some crystals in those stirs next to the grenade card, or the spiral stairs up to the scatter card. It would be a lot harder to get away with that scatter card if there was rail in the map, but sadly there isn't.

I'll later edit this post and review more of the maps in a bit.

Attachments

• srb20134.png
    srb20134.png
    330.6 KB · Views: 1,134
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back