• No, not at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YOU ^&*)&^*)!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannyness

Pretty constructive, really; Sorry, Cueball, I couldn't remember, got it now. Everybody is entitleed to think i'm a moron, really, but they don't have to flame me. :) I'm gonna have a go at beinhg non-n00bish, but I find the best way of finding stuff out is to ask really.
I have found from this post that most people like Ritz, and most people hate me (only been here a week!) and that it's best to keep my mouth shut.
Thanks for replying

I like you, you always say nice things. You're like the most polite member I know :lol: . As for being new, I'm sorta new too , so don't worry 'bout it :wink: .

No, I don't hate you. In fact, I don't even know who you are or that you even existed.

I don't see this topic going very far, as these tend to be locked pretty quickly.

Nitro_the_Echidna said:
Everyone was new here once. Just ask the admins. We all make mistakes.
Nitro has it right, We were all once new and weren't payed much attention to, Dont you expect on your first week to be loved and well known. Hell, I have been here ever since Febuary or January. I was sorta n00bish back then, but now look at me.
By the way, I dont hate you, we are all just new once, MOST of us were sometimes treated this way when we first joined. We just needed to abide by the forum rules and stop being n00bish. Now we are well known and SOMETIMES loved. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back