2D sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

on Edge

Don't know whear to put it so, let's put it here.

I've noticed the complete lack (as in 0) of 2D mods. If the reson that no-one made any yet is character sprites, THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!

Zeronowepons.jpg
ModelX.jpg
SonicBattle.jpg
SonicAdvance2.jpg
SonicAdvance.jpg
ShadowS.jpg
MetalSonicsuperform.jpg
MetalSonicnormal.jpg
Marioandco.jpg
EmeralAmy.jpg
AmyS-1.jpg
AmyS.jpg

And If not, oh well. Just thought I'd through that out there.

Crud. Now n00bs will recolor these and call them their "teh ferwst wod,.".
Oh well, Nice job finding the sprites. I hope that there will be some 2D Mods.
Maybe I should start?

Nice job stealing those sprite sheets from TSGK without putting any marker that they were from there.

GREAT job.

We don't need 2D characters in SRB2. The reason why? They don't work right in 3D mode. And most eight-directional characters work correctly in 2D mode, anyway.

These sprite sheets here present about a hundred problems, but let me share three of them with you that I can think of off the top of my head:

1. These are not your sprite sheets. You stripped the author tags from them so that people don't know who made them.

2. These sprite sheets were resized down by Photobucket. It is not possible to use these in their current form because the filtering has distorted the original pixels.

3. Using pre-made sprites such as these in character WADs is highly uninspired. Do we honestly need some miniscule Sonic Advance Sonic running around where there should be a much higher resolution character in his place? Not to mention, we've seen that sprite in about a thousand different places before? We don't need this kind of stuff in SRB2. It just doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back