Annoying problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because SRB2 uses the internet to play netgames, I guess. Do you mean it's starting your internet connection, or it's opening your web browser?

OK, I would have never imagined that. Even yet, I don't see why would SRB2 open ANY program. In any case, other programs should be waiting for something that can access internet (like SRB2) to open (i.e. adware).

Are you sure nothing else is causing that problem? I mean, something external to SRB2.

I don't know how, but it isn't happening anymore. Its weird why it happened in the first place. <_>

Sik said:
OK, I would have never imagined that. Even yet, I don't see why would SRB2 open ANY program. In any case, other programs should be waiting for something that can access internet (like SRB2) to open (i.e. adware).

Are you sure nothing else is causing that problem? I mean, something external to SRB2.

I have the same problem 2 times a week. It close my Internet Explorer when I don't even have it on. :roll:

Retarded behavior like that can be blamed on viruses pretending to be important files. I had tonnes before I did a scan. Before programs just randomly closed and made my sister think we had a hacker. My computer runs alright now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back