• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

AmyR Remake WIP (Beta WAD Available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I hate Amy this one looks good, except for i cant download it, it says something about the limit exceeded or something.

EDIT: Be sure to make amys eyes Green to make her even more modern, and maby for a ring toss she can swing her hammer.

Shadic_the_Human said:
Even though I hate Amy this one looks good, except for i cant download it, it says something about the limit exceeded or something.

EDIT: Be sure to make amys eyes Green to make her even more modern, and maby for a ring toss she can swing her hammer.
All already suggested. (Except for the eyes)

EDIT: Ok, I've made a new character selection pic, to replace that crap one:

amy2charvd1.png

Here, I've added her hammer.
amy2charna7.png

That characther pic. zck2020 made is hawt.

But it doesn't really fit the resst of the characther pic.s for Sonic , Tails etc.
Well, does it really need to? Cause, all the other custom character select pics I've seen hardly ever look like the Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles pics.

I finished the alpha and uploaded it to mediafire. (Because of Super Sanctuary being down.) All of the original AmyR graphics in it have been fully replaced. I made this Alpha so everybody would have a decent playable Amy while work is being done on the final version of the remake.
http://www.mediafire.com/?zw0a2sj0e4t
zck2020, I love that Character Select Pic, it's awesome. :D I will definitely add that in the next version of the WAD.
nitro, you did an awesome job on the walking frames, :D they will be used. Now we just need the back-diagonals done.

Level pack: check
Full-scale mod: check
Excellent Character WAD: check
Char-select pic skillz: check
Originality of Alias: check
It's official, zck2020 is pwnsome

Here are the front diagonals

Fixed side frames. I'll later edit the front and front diagnols to have the moving hair.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Fixed side frames. I'll later edit the front and front diagnols to have the moving hair.
GIF'd
Amy_Run.gif

Yeah, that's a bit better. Her fists shouldn't move back so far though, and move up a little when it goes back instead.

Question, though. Why does her fringe need to be over her eyes, anyway? It'd look better if it were like in the Sonic Battle sprites.

Fixed the front frames. The hands were moving wrong so I fixed that and added in the moving fringe.

EDIT: Moar gif

EDIT2: Fixed a problem with the back gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back