• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

Even if Shadow died and will have to go to the hospital after showing his epic fail, I think it could be released if the hospital cures him as fast as possible.
Also the jetty syn gunner just came here because it wanted to show its epic fail at our computer.

Wha.? I don't get what you're trying to say.

*[Image]
Bridge Zone, anyone remember that? No? :(. The music was amazing. The boss sucked.

Of course people remember. The stage has been cited to be the favorite GG stage in various places.

Looking forward to seeing what more you are planning to do with it.

While I took pictures comparing the old sprites of the Tails' Walker to the Md2 model, I took this here gif of the Manray level:

Manray

Yes, I know the Tails' Walker sprite is horrid, that was my first wad from a long long time ago, so don't go bashing stuff..Yes, I'm looking at you D00D.

srb20152.gif

Never let me use Sonic Palette Blast 64 ever again.

(No, the custom palette is not part of the level, I just threw it on to see what it'd look like.)

While that level looks amazing, Evil, I wouldn't use those sprites for the CEZ Chain. I thought it was a vertical row of spikes for a second. Or maybe the palette is screwing with my mind.

Speaking of the WAD itself, I really want to see a super form where the gargoyle leaves it's petrified state, therefore being able to move and fly by it's will, engulfing whichever Match/CTF stage in the flames of hell. That'd be beautiful.

Ask and ye shall receive.
EDIT: He's even faster and SHOOTS even faster now.
srb20001.gif

Well, partly. I can't sprite so he won't be un-petrified during super unless I get some help.

Last edited:
*Gif*
How to jump: An in-depth comprehensive guide by Speedwagon.

I just noticed that the first homming attack Shadow did was a black trailed thok. But after that, he started to spindash and it turned yellow. After that, he Homming attacked the spring, and the trail was yellow.

I don't know if that's a bug, but I think that Shadow can charge up his abilities and boost his stats up, like a longer and stronger Homming attack, or even more speed.

Also, those are the best sprites I have ever seen. Finish it and I will make sure it's rated 6 freaking stars.

I just noticed that the first homming attack Shadow did was a black trailed thok. But after that, he started to spindash and it turned yellow. After that, he Homming attacked the spring, and the trail was yellow.

I don't know if that's a bug, but I think that Shadow can charge up his abilities and boost his stats up, like a longer and stronger Homming attack, or even more speed.
Nope. It's just a bug. I dun forked up the spintrail/thoktrail Lua somehow. However the "charging" ability that you mentioned is similar to what Inazuma will have.

EDIT: I forgot to mention. That bug is already fixed. I guess I can showcase the fixed version sometime soon.

Last edited:
Just one question, what is not yet completed of Shadow? I mean like, how much longer will we have to wait for this awesome Shadow Wad in the Releases forums?

Just one question, what is not yet completed of Shadow? I mean like, how much longer will we have to wait for this awesome Shadow Wad in the Releases forums?

I'm doing pretty much every sprite from scratch. Pixel by pixel. It's to ensure quality really. I still have a good amount of sprites left to do however. Not only that, I have to clean up some sprites as well. I also can't work on sprites on weekdays. Weekends are the only times when I can work on Shadow.
I have a life you know :V
Also expect this to come around sometime in June I guess.

Plus, I thought recolors were frowned upon in this community. Leave the Sonic spriting to MotorRoach.

Speedwagon, that Shadow is the best looking I've seen yet.

Just please make him say "Damn, not here..." when he dies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back