Who here is on Doom II Skulltag edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go by the name Blade the daywalker. come fight me sometime.
I can be found in deathmatch servers, and my name is red.
My favorite gun is the shotgun.

Ice said:
Do u have the version u pay for?
Did you read the rules?*killed*-I apologize for this comment as I did not know nor realise that joking about that counts, too.
My brother has this, I think. I'll ask and get back to you.

Same here, but it's not called "Doom II Skulltag Edition". You make it sound like its a licensed add-on you pay for. It's simply "Skulltag" and it's a Doom II mostly multiplayer-oriented source port.

My name is blade the daywalker, my name is all red,
and you can find me on team possesion, deathmatch,
or coop servers. I'll enjoy shooting the mess out of srb2 members.
>:)

Yeah I used to play alot with some people from here. Ever since last summer I haven't played it. Noone I know I've seen play ever since summer was over.

We need to organize more Skulltag netgames somehow. I might actually be willing to get into that game again. I still remember playing on that bottomless-pit map with the launchers. That was such a riot.

I also need to make a Yoshi skin too.

I still remember that map too!

It was the only map we ever played. Seriously. It got old. Well-designed, sure, but it really wore thin over prolonged play.

It is? Seemed easier than SRB2, to me; you can do SO much more... and as far as characters go, there are less sprites to do (although you HAVE the option to do 16-directional sprites, it isn't mandatory).

Shadow Hog said:
It is? Seemed easier than SRB2, to me; you can do SO much more...
So you can teach me? :D :D :D :D :D *shot*

Me real problem is the lack of coherent tutorials.

BlueZero4 said:
Um, really? Come back and talk to me after you've made a floor over floor.
Fool! A lack of FOFs is what DOOM's all about! :D

Seriously, though, didn't it merge (sort of) with GZDOOM a while back? And THAT has real FOFs that aren't a pain in the ass to make, so.

I think skulltag was pretty good, I played it until I found out that the copy of DooM II that I was using was illegal. The only thing I didn't like was the cutscene that shows the scores in between matches, it was kinda gory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back