Wheelie Rider races to the Goal! v1.3

Kíbito

Fishead Lad
Speeding through the Green Green Hills, here come Kirby and his partner Wheelie!

With a Special Introductory Story!

wc08xt.jpg

73i54g.jpg

5p3n82.jpg

2ln8hhz.jpg

2v9f0h3.jpg

of7wp3.jpg

Coming Someday?

Coming right out of Kirby Super Star Ultra, They're ready to partner up in the Race and Battle tracks of SRB2 Kart!

-Stats

-Speed: 7

-Weight: 2

(Sounds are borrowed from the Air Ride char by LonelyFoxz)

This is the first mod I ever make, so about any errors you notice please let me know so I can correct them as soon as possible!.

Big Thanks to Twins 'R' Awesome, Jimita and specially Lach who cleared a bunch of questions I had about the mod, without them I couldn't have released this, so thank you!.

Hope you enjoy!

Changes:
V1- The release you dummy.

V1.2- PK3 conversion.

V1.3- Fixes in voice clips.

Attachments

• kart0000.gif
    kart0000.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,776
  • kart0002.gif
    kart0002.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,003
  • kart0005.gif
    kart0005.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,722
  • kart0010.gif
    kart0010.gif
    520.2 KB · Views: 1,703
  • KC_Wheelie_Rider_V1-3.pk3
    266.2 KB · Views: 963
Last edited:
So now we have 3 Kirbys, one on Kart, one on Warp Star, and now this and yet there hasn't been any other real Kirby character yet. Hmmm...

I like this art style for Kirby, I feel this is the closest to a Super Star-esque looking Kirby in SRB2 in general. Good work!

So now we have 3 Kirbys, one on Kart, one on Warp Star, and now this and yet there hasn't been any other real Kirby character yet. Hmmm...

Yeah, I know it may be kinda repetitive, but I think that the Wheelie idea was long overdue in this game, and plus, don't worry, literally the whole reason I did this was because i wanted a Meta Knight mod.

Have this little teaser i guess. I don't make promises though.

24ybewx.png

Just a heads up, apparently the sound files conflict with Amy's in bonuschars.kart. Figured it out when someone pointed out that Amy was making Kirby noises, which is true.

As i'm a dumbass i didn't know that i could just fix the voice clips, now it shouldn't conflict with any other character.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back