• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

An idea for a Crash Bandicoot Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
furyhunter600 said:
The crates... they're too small.

I agree. They should be around 64x64. That's standard size, and seems like a good fit.

I may be able to help, so if you'd like my help, I'll see what I can do. I'm leaving that ambiguous for a reason. It all depends on what you...if you want...me to help with.

Magma the Fox said:
furyhunter600 said:
The crates... they're too small.

I agree. They should be around 64x64. That's standard size, and seems like a good fit.

Actually a 32x32 crate looks like this. (Sorry, didn't add flat)
srb20054.png

I would pimp those boxes out with MD2s for you, but, a couple of things;

1. There are no good programs that create MD2s.

2. All you have are boxes... no real concept.

3. Too many projects!

And there will be a system or portals for each levels,like on Crash Bandicoot 2: Neo cortex strikes back and CB 3: Warped?

Making levels will be easy for people,because the real levels are based on things we can do easy in SRB2,except for the level you need to escape from snow balls.

And Papu Papu,Neo Cortex,Tiny Tiger,Dingodile,Ripper Ho and N,Opera? :D

Please,don't ask him so many question about the characters and bosses,he's just starting...

Analog Control + Fixed-angle camera. Use camera scripts where needed.

The portal room doesn't need a fixed camera, though.

I'll Begin said:
Analog Control + Fixed-angle camera. Use camera scripts where needed.

The portal room doesn't need a fixed camera, though.

I've done that. I'll need someone to SOC things to make the boxes work like The Nitro Crate Explodes when the thing in the box is touched. (I've made the Nitro Crate a shatter box so you should trigger the explosion when it breaks.) I've tried myself but couldn't get it working.

The wad is coming along nicely. Too bad no one can draw the crash sprites. And no, I can't either. So NO!

Hey Dash? Do the crates actualy break, and give you stuff? If they do, it would be nice if you can release a .wad, that has one of every kind of box, because then people can start making levels. If you do, thanks!!!

Also, I hope you can find a REEEAAAL good socer!

If you want, I can help a little. I'm an average SOCer and average level maker, so.... yeah.

Beta testers not welcome. Those who need beta test, go and do something else for the project.

I mean seriously, you guys are just gettin' in on the wads early. That's really cheap on your part.

okay I have played every crash bandicoot game on play-station I can help with the levels, music, and more!

BlueZero4 said:
Beta testers not welcome. Those who need beta test, go and do something else for the project.

I mean seriously, you guys are just gettin' in on the wads early. That's really cheap on your part.

Only those who actually work on the mod will get to test a preview. I will not tolerate over 5 people asking to be a beta tester. Those who do help out will get to test a beta before a release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back