SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Help

Old 12-21-2016   #1
SpectraDark
Default Need Help with lua scripting

Hi guys, I'm new here and need help with my character project...
SpectraDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016   #2
Sapheros
That guy that ports

Would you like to explain what you're having trouble with? Kinda useful if we want to help with your character project.
Old 12-21-2016   #3
SpectraDark

I would like to make Sonic.exe character if I can, but if know that character from original game. But he is invincible so I would like to make script for that character. I know it would be a little bit cheating...

So I want him to be invincible, but he could be hurt without losing rings and falling to holes which kills you instantly should work on him normally.

Thx for answering Sapheros ;)
Old 12-21-2016   #4
742mph
I make Sonic look like me

You should probably start by reading up about Lua on the SRB2 Wiki. In general, looking on the Wiki for a solution to your problem is likely to get you a faster and more complete response than what you'll get by asking on the MB straight away, and you can always ask here afterwards if it turns out the Wiki doesn't have the information you're looking for.
Old 12-23-2016   #5
SpectraDark

I think I will start with character himself than I will add some more spice to it. But I'm good in graphics though. Can I use sprites from Google pictures if I will give a credit to author?
Old 12-23-2016   #6
Prime 2.0
Actually a decent lazy bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectraDark View Post
I think I will start with character himself than I will add some more spice to it. But I'm good in graphics though. Can I use sprites from Google pictures if I will give a credit to author?
Actual permission is required, not just credit. Proof of this permission will be needed at time of submission.
Science tells us that nothing can be proven, only rendered more likely to be true. If we do not question what we already know, how can we know, much less admit, when we're wrong? Such things are vital to progress.
Prime 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote