SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Archived > Outdated Releases (2.0.X) > Levels (2.0.X)

Genocide Pack - "MADE IN THE STYLE OF THE 8 AND 16 BIT CLASSICS!" Details »»
Genocide Pack - "MADE IN THE STYLE OF THE 8 AND 16 BIT CLASSICS!"
Version: 1.0, by CoatRack (Official Community CoatRack) CoatRack is offline
Developer Last Online: May 2017

Version: SRB2 Rating: (1 votes - 3.40 average)
Released: 01-12-2014 Last Update: Never Installs: 0
Multiplayer Levels Sprites/Graphics

I have had this sitting around in my folder for awhile now, and finally decided I should release it. I give to you, the Genocide Pack. What is it you may ask, and why on earth do I want genocide? Simple really, the name was thrown at me since the levels here are based off the Classic Sonic stages from the Genesis.

Currently, I only have two levels in the pack, Marble Zone and Volcano Valley Zone. Although, these levels have been seen before in the last days of the OLDC, they have been revamped some and given some face lifts since then. Including new textures from the SRB2 Asset Pack and even music from the original zones, or remixed even.

Download Now

File Type: rar mt_GenocidePack.rar (3.15 MB, 550 views)

Screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20774.png
Views:	1111
Size:	224.2 KB
ID:	3593   Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20773.png
Views:	916
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	3594  

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

• This addon may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without the author's permission.

Comments
Old 01-16-2014   #2
Daywalker
The Daily Browser

Upon reading the description I was reminded of the Game Gear level pack back in the 1.09.4 days, although I remember being moreover to being inspired by levels from the Game Gear titles as opposed to actually being an interpretation of them as SRB2 levels. It has been awhile so I do not remember everything clearly.

I remember playing Marble Zone, but not Volcanic Valley. Playing in Marble Zone online was a lot of fun. I will give play through these two levels with a friend of mine once I get a chance to. Hope to see more multiplayer Classic stages in the future if it something that is being considered.