Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggmanfan

I am not trying to beat around the bush so I want a few songs that wren't on the soundtrack. If anyone has them please upload them.

First the match test zone theme. second the srb songs and lastly Zim's base theme.

Couldn't you just extract the Match Test and SRB1 music from music.dta using XWE?

You can do the same for Zim's Base, except you'll have to extract it from 1.09.4's music.dta, since it's not in 2.0's.

It's not in mp3 format and my computer with srb2 and xwe isn't hooked up.

Well then, get something that can play OGG(like winamp) and hook up your computer with SRB2 and XWE if you can't be bothered to redownload those things to the one you're using right now. Is it really that hard to figure that out?

(Sorry to make things complicated) This is my dad's computer and I think he'll get mad if I download srb2 on there, and my other computer is buried deep into the bowwels of my shed and my dad doesn't want that one hooked up.

Never mind on Match test and Srb remake ( I pulled out my flash drive with back up srb2 info on it and got those 2). But when I tryed any other songs is said I/O error. I still want Zim's base and The old final boss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back