Shadow Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I know this is outdated but I wad playing srb2jte and Shadow is supposed to have the chaos control ability. I tried to use chaos control with Shadow and all he did was thok. On Youtube it said Shadow was supposed to chaos control in srb2jte. Just go to Youtube and search Srb2jte Benifates.

In order to have chaos control on shadow you need this : at least one emerald any color, 20 or more rings I think, and when you do your second ability you will chaos control but you will lose a ring every second while doing so.

Edit: Silver lies.
In single player, you need at least one chaos emerald to be able to use the Chaos Control, and in multiplayer, you need at least 20 rings. What you do is jump, press and hold spin, then press jump again in midair. If done correctly, the screen should invert and you will have activated the chaos control. Enjoy your no-clipping goodness.

Sorry if I told you wrong because I couldn't verify what I said if YOUTUBE is blocked on my school netbook at home.

Edit: My mom banned me from using my desktop so I have to do with my chool netbook which blocks nearly everything!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back