I'm amazed at whats happened to the online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penopat said:
Morph said:
Well... I am kind of n00b
FoxBlitzz said:
A n00b is a person who always acts dumb and uses internet acronyms. Always. A newb is a person new to a game or community who doesn't act dumb.

Huh. Not really. While you may not be a more "upper" user of the... "community", you sure aren't a n00b. You type with actual correct grammar, for one thing. And you are entitled to like any mode of SRB2 more than the other, you really aren't anymore of a n00b just because you prefer SP or Coop.

Now, if you are one of those people who like abusing 500 different overpowered character wads in one game, of course you would be a n00b. :|

Wait, community? What community?

I have to agree with Peno about you not being a n00b. You are not a n00b.

Yeah, n00B servers are more plenty than dang normal people servers , but hey, its always fun to see the stupid things n00Bs do. (Like standing in front of the door in CEZ2, even though know one is opening it).

I'm lucky some of them know what console is.

I sometimes ask them to put "password [insert password here]" in console. While assuring them afterwards that I won't wreck the server, I've been able to administrate several netgames successfully with this trick. ^_^ b

Reapah said:
Eh, I agree that the online games are dominated by "nubbins" now, I remember whilst introducing a freind to the game, I was called "gay" several times because I didn't want to load up a wad my freind didn't have.

I have had that same problem weeks back. Someone(Not saying the name) Kept on calling me "gay mother******" for beatining him in MR. Yesterday, I was banned from a server because i dident want them to add SMS since he is a overpowered wad.

FuriousFox said:
The only big problems I've been noticing lately are people using SMS to get all 7 emeralds quickly and idiots flooding the chat in some netgames.

1:Simple BAN the SMS wad until he changes it(Sorry if this meant any offence).

2:If only we could play and talk at the same time.

I've recently learned that a few people will add SMS.wad to play SRB2 Riders without the uber-run. (By using the emeralds to go super)

Oh, how they will be in for a suprise once I finish Riders9.

Draykon said:
I've recently learned that a few people will add SMS.wad to play SRB2 Riders without the uber-run. (By using the emeralds to go super)

Oh, how they will be in for a suprise once I finish Riders9.

We will still be able to use wads that aren't part of the mod but are made for Riders right...right.

FoxBlitzz said:
No, THS. A n00b is a person who always acts dumb and uses internet acronyms. Always. A newb is a person new to a game or community who doesn't act dumb. Eventually, newbs become regulars and elites. However, most n00bs are n00bs forever. Like a diamond. Unless they are given intervention.

I say "in with the newbs out with the n00bs" :mrgreen:

I used to go join the 1.09.2 servers sometimes for a good laugh awhile ago, but then it got really boring. Besides, who wants to see, like, three noobs in co-op humping trees in VFZ?

Reapah said:
Yeah, I'm seriously starting to get sick of the online games, i've just been kicked because someone didn't belive there was two Emerald Tokens in Techno Hill zone act one, This arguement went right through into half way into act two, until I was kicked because I was "Meen Stupad and n00bish"

Ironic ain't it?

its not really ironic, have you ever played with andy the hedghog and pablo the hedghog, there (exuse my language) ASSES

when your in the room with them, if you hit pablo(in match for ****'s sake,not even team match) andy will get pissed off at you.

and then pablo bein the gullible person he is believes you did something wrong

PS noob/newb lesson, andys a N00B and pablos a newb. there IS a difference

i mean c'mon, if you go into a match expecting not to get hit than your a DUMB*** ****DUMB

Com said:
I used to go join the 1.09.2 servers sometimes for a good laugh awhile ago, but then it got really boring. Besides, who wants to see, like, three noobs in co-op humping trees in VFZ?

Lawl! Ever herd of the "OMG Wheres the exit to this stupid zone" NOOB for VFZ? How about the "Mysric sucks for makeing such hard levels" NOOB? How about the "You are a gay mother****** for adding amy/senya/(Insert underpowered char. here)"

Need I say more.

I just entered a game with Pablo and Andy. You are so right about them. Both of them Had High ping, so naturally one of them had to go. Unfortunately Pablo was the Host. He and Andy are friends (Don't you hate where this is going?). So naturally, anyone who sayz any thing bad about "kul any" gets teh Banhammar.

Sykotic said:
I just entered a game with Pablo and Andy. You are so right about them. Both of them Had High ping...

THANK YOU

and thank you also for proving to me that I wasn't the one lagging
now I can say right to their face (not literally) kick andy and pablo, THEY ****IN LAAAAG!! :twisted:

PS in Kirby super star ninja(your avatar)was my favourate ability :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back