I'm amazed at whats happened to the online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always ready for a fight. I need to get in-shape after all that easy n00b owning stuff! As long as it won't be a fight with unlimited rail or SMS vs Scorch or that kinda stuff. For some reason, I always get beaten by you when its SMS vs Scorch.

Seems not even I can handle SMS' goddamn overpower.

*reads first page* yeah thanks for makeing me feel like an ass :( ..... I like to use other characters and stuff just cause I'd like to have more people playing a net game with me...and because I like to use some of the other characters too.... but I don't use the level wads much....
sorry for the freaking bump.... :( real smoothe buddy....

The problem I have with noobs is that they act so helpless, they can't do anything by themselves:
How do I open the file?
How do I download wad files?
It never ends....*shakes head*

Most n00b servers have character wads added, wich is most likely the crazy HMS123311. (Stop calling him HMS. We all know Hyper Mystic Sonic came before Hyper Mysteriouz Shadonic, so put in those numbers!)

He's starting to get the source of all n00bs in SRB2 lately. Have you seen all the new n00bs after HMS123311 came in? Before that, I only saw newbies came in. And even before 2005, there never came anybody. Just some advanced people now and a month later.

We need more newbies! This so called "joke" is starting to get a n00b attraction shield!

That HMS123 wad is really getting on my nerves, it was funny for a while but then it just got stupid. I agree with SMS, in fact, the only server that I found recently that was good, was his server. Also, people are loading too many wads without letting people downloading it from the server. Why can't they realise that no one is joining thier server because they got so much garbage loaded!?

RgxSuperSonic said:
That HMS123 wad is really getting on my nerves, it was funny for a while but then it just got stupid. I agree with HMS, in fact, the only server that I found recently that was good, was his server. Also, people are loading too many wads without letting people downloading it from the server. Why can't they realise that no one is joining thier server because they got so much garbage loaded!?

You agree with HMS? Hellooo, I'm in my Super Mystic form here, not in my Hyper Mystic one.

And the least thing you could do is ask if you got it. Now if you would be playing with 30 guys, and you want to add a really good wad, but only 1 guy (that is kinda a n00b, too) doesn't have it. Screw him, just add it.

I do hate how somebody asks me to add a wad, and 1 guy doesn't have it. Always the guy that requests that wad, tells the guy without the wad to go to a site, download it, and come back. I rather not add a wad in that case. Normally, I don't even add a wad at all, unless somebody asks me to add a wad. You don't see me playing as SMS whole the time, just because I plain love it. I only do it because somebody asks it, or if I need to test something.

Super mystic sonic said:
(Stop calling him HMS. We all know Hyper Mystic Sonic came before Hyper Mysteriouz Shadonic, so put in those numbers!)

Nobody cares. Torgo's wad > Your wad in the minds of pretty much everyone but you. Plus, your's is a recolor which equals AUTOMATIC LOSE POINTS (TM)

Super mystic sonic said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
That HMS123 wad is really getting on my nerves, it was funny for a while but then it just got stupid. I agree with SMS, in fact, the only server that I found recently that was good, was his server. Also, people are loading too many wads without letting people downloading it from the server. Why can't they realise that no one is joining thier server because they got so much garbage loaded!?

You agree with HMS? Hellooo, I'm in my Super Mystic form here, not in my Hyper Mystic one.

And the least thing you could do is ask if you got it. Now if you would be playing with 30 guys, and you want to add a really good wad, but only 1 guy (that is kinda a n00b, too) doesn't have it. Screw him, just add it.

I do hate how somebody asks me to add a wad, and 1 guy doesn't have it. Always the guy that requests that wad, tells the guy without the wad to go to a site, download it, and come back. I rather not add a wad in that case. Normally, I don't even add a wad at all, unless somebody asks me to add a wad. You don't see me playing as SMS whole the time, just because I plain love it. I only do it because somebody asks it, or if I need to test something.

oops it seems I had HMS on my mind when I wrote it.... >_<
My mistake.. I fixed it..

Reapah said:
Anywho, Yeah, It's a chore to deal with them, 'specially when they demand you put it wads, if you say no, You kick them, then they bring all of their freinds over to spam you and curse at you for no good reasons, sure, you can ban them, but they obvoiusly have ways around that, and you'll never get peace again.

thats SOOOO TRUE :cry:

*balling in my room*

GCFreak said:
I'm only not good in netgames because of the control lag.

Same here but im also bad when assholes come up on me with rapid fire and kill me. I would kill them back with it but for some reason none of the power up works for me "anymore" like if i get rapid fire it just comes out as if im simply pressing fire over and over again

Black Zero, that's because you're pressing the Ring Toss Normal key instead of the Ring Toss key.

Super mystic sonic said:
Most n00b servers have character wads added, wich is most likely the crazy HMS123311. (Stop calling him HMS. We all know Hyper Mystic Sonic came before Hyper Mysteriouz Shadonic, so put in those numbers!)

He's starting to get the source of all n00bs in SRB2 lately. Have you seen all the new n00bs after HMS123311 came in? Before that, I only saw newbies came in. And even before 2005, there never came anybody. Just some advanced people now and a month later.

We need more newbies! This so called "joke" is starting to get a n00b attraction shield!

I think I know the reason n00bs wanted to get HMS123 I found a vid. on www.youtube.com
and heres the link to the movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTeUlJKqHi4
But what the n00bs don't notice is that to have HMS123 like that, you need SRB2JTE

Tell me if this is old please.

Joshthehedgehog said:
I think I know the reason n00bs wanted to get HMS123 I found a vid. on www.youtube.com
and heres the link to the movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTeUlJKqHi4
But what the n00bs don't notice is that to have HMS123 like that, you need SRB2JTE

Tell me if this is old please.

Sooo true. And the title has to be changed. It makes me think its Hyper Mystic Sonic, instead of HMS123311. And HMS didn't attract all kinds of n00bs. "Lol, Zuper Sonik kan float, and HMS cant. Lol, hes teh suck!"

Umm... is srb2 working today?

I keep trying to make a server, but linking to the master server fails. I also tried searching for a server, but nothing came up. Also I have been having little n00b trouble. I guess either im missing it or im just lucky. :?

Re: Umm... is srb2 working today?

tailsmastermind said:
I keep trying to make a server, but linking to the master server fails. I also tried searching for a server, but nothing came up. Also I have been having little n00b trouble. I guess either I'm missing it or I'm just lucky. :?

Yeah, the MS is down. It went down for a short time yesterday by the way.

Thanks. I just though my computer was messed up. I feel better now and it must of stoped working really late because it was 8:30 (eastern time) when i got off.

FoxBlitzz said:
Black Zero, that's because you're pressing the Ring Toss Normal key instead of the Ring Toss key.

WOW i dont feel retarded

Why this topic end :(

negitivity is my specialty :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back