• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Race Project - 2D Circuit [r_2DCircuit.wad]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srb2 level making= Soo many rules, sooo much opinion criticizing, so little freedom, in my opinion.
bluh bluh i cant take criticism so im gonna whine about it in an unrelated topic and add 'its my opinion' so that i have an excuse for whining while i could also just choose to not release my levels on this forum lolz

bluh bluh i cant take criticism so im gonna whine about it in an unrelated topic and add 'its my opinion' so that i have an excuse for whining while i could also just choose to not release my levels on this forum lolz
Yeah, thanks for proving that your acting like an immature brat. =p
And it was sort of unrelated, but it tied in with what Kin the Fox!!! said (and PHCC). And I can't find any other place to release my levels (not that I need to try anyway), and this place is perfect anyway(for releasing levels).

There really should be somewhere else though. I mean, everyone can't find the same website all the time. There are other places, but they lack wads...

There really should be somewhere else though. I mean, everyone can't find the same website all the time. There are other places, but they lack wads...
I personally would always try to find addons for a game on the website of the game, so I don't see your problem.

Kin the Fox!!!...
Oh, please don't do it. It hurts my feelings. I dunno if it was something about the keyboard or you misread my name, but please, I beg: don't do it anymore. It just blasts my own identity.

About the project, Kirblord, I am almost finishing. I hope you don't get ngry with the results, but I know you will be impressed.

Oh, please don't do it. It hurts my feelings. I dunno if it was something about the keyboard or you misread my name, but please, I beg: don't do it anymore. It just blasts my own identity.
A simple typo hurts your feelings? Seriously, what is wrong with you?

I personally would always try to find addons for a game on the website of the game, so I don't see your problem.
Yeah, but not every website of a game would have addons for it.
You can find wads here, but it's hard to find somewhere else...
because different places have different addons.

I'm locking this for the infraction and drama fest it turned into. If you do actually make progress on this mod enough to make a release, either WIP or finalized, feel free to make a new topic either in editing or submissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back