Chaotic Darkness Graphics Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJames19119

Why did they remove Grey
I wanted to post an update on my SRB2 Mod Chaotic Darkness but not much aside from the graphics has really changed. So, I am releasing a WAD with ONLY the graphics from Chaotic Darkness, not including any textures or enemy sprites. The biggest changes you'll notice right off the bat are the Sonic 3 styled moniters, the HUD and level names. The level name font is still being improved on however. >.> I also plan on replacing the chat font from netgames, the flags in CTF and a few other things here and there. Where can you find it? Here of course:

http://www.supersanctuary.com/srpgp/cdgraphics.zip

Be sure to tell me what you think and check here semi-often; I plan on updating this regularly.

Heh, I've already got those Sonic 3'ish moniters :P, but I might use the endlevel screen as well.....but I like these graphics.

(I gave credit of course...)

Updated; The Level Name font looks better for the most part and I included the Sonic 3 style Moniters

Well that wasn't my intention but yes, as long as you give explicit credit (I did want to be the first to use mostly Sonic 3 graphics) you may use them. Just don't use them in any SRB2 mods, only small levels packs and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back