Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually liked the prequels, not as much as the original trilogy but they had better lightsaber duels and the Ep I was a pretty decent stand-alone movie. Ep III was not a bad bridge and aside from the tiresome scenes with Palpatine didn't come out too bad. Ep II would have been better had it not been dragged down by the scenes with Padme at Naboo.

I am not anxious to see the movie because its really just a pilot, I'll get a chance to see the show itself within a few months. I don't really have any opinion on it, one way or another, because cartoon or not I'm not sure how it will turn out. I will admit that the cartoony look does slightly put me off, and the fact that Anakin has his own padawan learner so shortly after being Obi-wan's apprentice seems like it would bother me.

Of course, for the most part I just take into account the movies... I usually ignore the continuity of the Extended Universe.

Chisuun said:
Well, apparently, Lucasfilms (basically, George Lucas) is making a new fully CG Star Wars movie. To me it looks terrible, but I want to hear your opinions, too.
Funny, that's my dad's opinion on the art style. However, the next thing he said made me wish it had happened.
You know O Productions who do/did Jimmy Neutron?

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Chisuun said:
Well, apparently, Lucasfilms (basically, George Lucas) is making a new fully CG Star Wars movie. To me it looks terrible, but I want to hear your opinions, too.
Funny, that's my dad's opinion on the art style. However, the next thing he said made me wish it had happened.
You know O Productions who do/did Jimmy Neutron?

Huh, yeah. Not the best in the biz, but still pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back