Shadow android. Recolor alert! (yandroid.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
It's the yellow shadow android from shadow the hedgehog. Yes it is a recolor, I just got bored and decided to make this. I don't think you should need screenshots because it's just shadow with yellow stripes. Don't get mad because it's an easily made wad, I just thought about doing it, and I think it took about 3-4 minutes.

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/9jop02

This isn't even a recolor it's a Prefcolor number change. The only thing recolored is the character select and life boxes.

Bringing up the past <.<;

shadandadva2.jpg

This is a shadow android that is a recolor. I had made this way back before the stripe was the thing that changed.
I'm surprised I still have the picture for it. :mrgreen:

nitro_the_hedghog said:
It's the yellow shadow android from shadow the hedgehog. Yes it is a recolor, I just got bored and decided to make this. I don't think you should need screenshots because it's just shadow with yellow stripes. Don't get mad because it's an easily made wad, I just thought about doing it, and I think it took about 3-4 minutes.
Oh my evilness!
Somebody already did this and said the exact same thing. :lol:
http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=5146
At least that one had other features.
Come on now, Nitro.

Hes basing it on the yellow one. Ofcoures, this is incredibly stupid (no offence) when we have a nifty color change option.

Re: Bringing up the past <.<;

metalsonic5555 said:
shadandadva2.jpg

This is a shadow android that is a recolor. I had made this way back before the stripe was the thing that changed.
I'm surprised I still have the picture for it. :mrgreen:
You should see if anybody has the old one and finish him.

I released this because I planned on making all the shadow androids after I was done with my newnitro mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back