Post your pics/art here!

GTF, you went outside the lines a little, there.

Generally what you ought to do is create solid fills on different layers for different portions, then derive a selection from the alphas of each of these layers when you go to do strokes or whatever. That way you won't be able to draw outside the boundaries.

It's also helpful to use paths. You can tweak them and generate a selection from them at any point in time.

poorly drawn and designed furry characters

You mean Sonic characters, not furry characters. And to put in my two cents, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but that doesn't really mean it's socially acceptable for someone to throw around imagery the majority would deem distasteful, and in response to the outcries try to claim that the majority is "wrong" for not having the same tastes.

Last edited:
vzg002.jpg

Dude, that looks like a re-imagining of Sonic Man from Megaman DOS/PC, and that's pretty cool.

I haven't posted anything in a while...I think this somewhat of an improvement from my previous art, or at least it's heading in a new direction (as far as coloring goes). This is a random, generic-looking OC of mine. She doesn't have a name, just like all my other OC's...xD I tried to use gradients for coloring, but I couldn't get it to look how I wanted. Hopefully I'll do better next time. Also the lineart is too heavy I think...

Anyone have suggestions for a name? Comments and criticism are very welcome :P
Lastly, does anyone have tips on how to make the eyebrows look nicer? At the moment I think the eyebrows make her look more like a guy than a girl. I'm going to try and redo some of the lineart and give another attempt at coloring.

an_uplifting_girl_by_uitimate-d34ailt.png

Last edited:
hwzxhg.jpg

Daddy would you like some sausage? Daddy would you like some Sau-sa-ges?

Brawl, I always wanted to say this, but I just wasn't sure enough till now. You have some sort of talent with drawing. I don't know how to express it exactly, but you have a way of drawing that makes me think "this is how he wants it drawn, and he has the ability to do it". Although your drawings aren't always "traditional" or "pretty" I see something in them that most people cannot capture easily. To be honest, I don't like all of your art, but sometimes I can't help but think "this guy has potential". I don't often understand the point of many of your drawings, but there's some kind of spark in them that I don't see often. Keep on drawing. And nice work.

Last edited:
oh my god the sausage scene...
That movie sucked so bad, but that scene... it was a moment of clarity...

I made quite a few things lately.

BillyDeviantArtAvatar.gif

BillyWinterg.gif
I made these avatars both for my Deviantart account. I'm planning on adding the other two seasons (spring and fall) once they come.

CharacterSkin-AngryFaic-1.png
CharacterSkin-CatMario-1.png
CharacterSkin-DukeNukem-1.png
I made all of these skins for Minecraft. I mostly use the Duke Nukem one though.

And lastly, here's this:

HURRHURR.png

This was a Paint drawing I made one morning when I was bored. I don't use Paint much, (I'm currently into Photoshop) so I felt like making something quick and easy using it. The results were... decent I guess.

One day, a Scizor300 was bored so he made a representation of Aerial Garden Zone, using that "Dicks, Dicks Everywhere" thing as a template.

This came out.
jettysynseverywhere.png

Then he was bored once more, and he decided to redo it from scratch.
jettysynseverywhere.png

Knux still looks real weird, and I could have done some shading, but I wasn't really paying attention to detail.

Now this is one of my more "detailed" works.
sapaintoverfinal.png

Proportioning is still bad, and I really need to fix the white outlining that was left behind.
EDIT: Wait, that's transparency. That makes it a bit easier.

Last edited:
Indeed, Blade, that is amazing work. It would've been better if you hadn't drawn it on paper first, but it's still awesome.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back