How do i become an administrator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
INTERNET.jpg

its easy. you dont. *shot*
seriously, it takes more than being a complete n00b to become one.

I promise you, chaoman, that you will not become an adminishrator.
in fact...lets raise the stakes a bit.
if he, for whatever oblivious reason, does make you one, I will NEVER EVER play a netgame again forever. :o
But that wont happen, will it? :P

Be a saint, show high ability to program and play SRB2, and meet Mystic & SSNTails in real life. Then you might have a chance at becoming a moderator. But that's not going to happen, now is it?

I doubt there are going to be more administrators. The main reason I got to be one is because of the large amount of n00bs that were expected to come with 1.09's release, and the fact that I'd shown I had a good understanding of the rules, and knew how to follow them.

The fact that I run #srb2fun and was also already a member of the development team helped too.

Seriously, this guy has only 10 posts. Look at me, I have like thousands and I'm still not fit to become even a mod. If you do become a mod/admin somehow Chaoman, I will...do something crazy!

The amount of posts you have has nothing to do with whether or not you become an admin. Heck, I only have a little over 400.

See, even though FF doesn't post much, he's still considered trustworthy enough to be an admin. However, even if you're trustworthy in real life, we don't know that. So, the admins need to see that you're trustworthy, and even then, your chances are slim, considering that they don't need more admins, seeing as how Mystic does enough for 5 admins, at least, and the other admins/mods still do their part. They don't need more mods or admins, so I doubt they'll let ANYONE become a mod or admin anymore.

Roboashura said:
seeing as how Mystic does enough for 5 admins, at least,
Five only? Seriously, he can do the work of more than 20 easily. If he joins a forum of mine (I'll get it back soon), I will get seriously doubt about what to do with him XD

Anyways, FF, why didn't you lock it, eh?

Chaoman said:
please get mystic over here
On top of what they said, I would like to add that I'm pretty sure if Mystic were to post here, the last word in his post would be "Lock.", most likely calling this topic pointless, stupid, and flame-worthy. Thus far, however, we've more or less continued to remain mature on this subject, though that could potentially change at any moment. I am amazingly suprised about that fact, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back