Even More 2.1 Preview Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, logically, because as far as I know the pink now-harmless slime is also used in the eggmachine, which somehow manages to make it harmful.
The slime coming out of the egg machine is really hot, duh. Have you ever had someone drop boiling hot water on you?

It didn't bother anyone in Chemical Plant Zone.
As long as we're consistently inconsistent, nobody should mind.

Last edited:
Yeah, logically, because as far as I know the pink now-harmless slime is also used in the eggmachine, which somehow manages to make it harmful.

So unless you change eggmachine's slime color to green or something, there will be a consistency problem.

I actually think it'd be quite interesting to see the slime instead throw you up slightly in your falling frames so you could be hit by the Egg Slimer. It'd be a little more interesting than it just hurting you constantly and would be somewhat consistent with what the slime does now. Of course if that doesn't happen and it still hurts you I'd like to see it disappear faster, because it covers the floor forever and gets frustrating when you can barely move without being hurt for the second boss.

Last edited:
You're missing one/two. Sonic 2 and Knuckles in Sonic 2

In Sonic 2 you only can transform into Super Sonic. Yeah, there´s a glitch to make a similar mode out Tails, but you won´t get that on normal gameplay. S2K doesn´t count, as it´s S&K + S2.

If you take the 5 classic games separately, only on Sonic & Knuckles and its lock-ons you can get other super forms than Sonic himself. That´s what I was trying to say. Which is ironically the only game which features a Super Sonic only boss, which both S2 and S3 didn´t have.

Actually, Knuckles in sonic 2 let's him become super, but tails still can't because it was only the first set of chaos emeralds. Meaning the rules of sonic 3 still technically apply in sonic 2, extra lock-on rather than a totally new game or not. So he does have a point there.

Wrong point. The point I was making is that Knuckles in Sonic 2 also had Knuckles go super. not that it had a super boss.

I understand that. But even then, Knuckles in Sonic 2 doesn't count also because it's not officially canon.

He still goes super, much like he did in Sonic 3. Proving Knuckles can in fact, wherever, become super even with the usual set of emeralds. The whole point of him being so equal to Sonic was so he felt like a true rival and option in Sonic & Knuckles, which clearly shows the original rivalry originally going between the two. He just doesn't anymore because SEGA is stupid and blah blah.

well by that logic, the first half of S3K isn't canon either due to knuckles' story starting at Mushroom Hill instead of Angel Island. But are we really arguing about canon, or about what games allowed multiple super characters?

You know, you can argue continuity, semantics, etc all day long. It's not going to change our plans for how we handle SRB2.

No one has recently suggested to change how it works. Not only will that probably be trivia via Lua, but I think this was just a simple case of topic derailing.

I am still wondering how the new NiGHTS special stages will be played with multiple players (e.g: 6).

Has that even been considered as of now?

It'll be played the same way Sonic into Dreams is played, most likely. Just a bunch of players flying around getting rings.

I think it will be just like Srb2 Riders NIGHTS maps, and Slumber Circuit, but Scz (Transformed) is being removed, so I honestly do not think they would be any difference being that the player could go around the other side. We will just have to wait and see.

Not to quote myself or anything...
But to Blazing Inferno... Yes.

Last edited:
I guess you could do it that way if you wanted to lose every time.
Then it could play out where you go against your friends who are like a bunch Reala clones cos it's all their fault that the chaos emerald was lost.

I look forward to the Nights mode, though. Even though I haven't played Nights into Dreams since 1996. :P

Last edited:
I honestly think the Egg Slimer slime should be blue. The blue slime in Chemical Plant was harmful, and the purple slime wasn't. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I honestly don't remember the CPZ boss being inconsistent at all, either; his harmful chemicals were blue, just like the harmful ones that bounced out of the pipes.

Also will one person failing the special stage for everybody finally be removed? It's kinda hard to kick/ban people for doing it when nearly everyone is.

No point in doing so. The original special stages aren't even in the vanilla level pack anymore, so anyone who makes their own can just put a teleport at the very bottom, which could take everyone who failed to a "waiting room" of sorts.

No point in doing so. The original special stages aren't even in the vanilla level pack anymore, so anyone who makes their own can just put a teleport at the very bottom, which could take everyone who failed to a "waiting room" of sorts.

Yeah, I did accidentally think of the current SS6 when I said that, but I'm not so sure four or five players in ERZ's special stage will be any better.

EDIT: If each individual player has a time limit rather than the whole group having one, you won't be able to tell without F12ing them, which, in one of the later special stages, I doubt you'd have time for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back