[Open Assets] SRB2Cineblast

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be quite many chaos spawners.

Then just make it so it'd pick a random emerald spawn to spawn an enemy from every X seconds, not spawn from them ALL every X seconds, but spawn from a random one every X seconds. Of course, X would then be much less as it is now, so we get the same amount of bots.

Then just make it so it'd pick a random emerald spawn to spawn an enemy from every X seconds, not spawn from them ALL every X seconds, but spawn from a random one every X seconds. Of course, X would then be much less as it is now, so we get the same amount of bots.
Instead, we could also wait until chaos mode is completed.

64 chaos spawns isn't that many, really.

And yeah, if you don't spawn an enemy from every single one at the same time, it really doesn't matter how many you have.

http://www.gsdn-media.com/srb2cwin.exe

The above is a patch for Cineblast, it's netgame-incompatible with old versions because of the invincibility bug being fixed and some changes to kicking bots. Please note that joining a netgame with bots already added can cause consistency failures to the joiner about a third of the time. This is a known bug, sorry.

@kyllian1212, he means from the secrets menu. The reason you can still play the map is because zones.dta is loaded. if it wasn't, the game would crash :V

Read the title,STK.It is 2.0.6 compatible through you'll need to redownload it here:

http://www.gsdn-media.com/srb2cwin.exe

Instructions :
1.Download the zip.
2.Extract the file in your srb2 folder.
3.Download this above.
4.Dont chose open,chose Save.
5.Put in the srb2 folder the file.
6.Launch then have fun!(WARNING!Its on OpenGL!!!)

Wait, am I using ''openGL'' or something? The graphic's quality looks a slight lower and the bots look flat from a certain angle. Plus, I can't even hit them but they can! What's going on?

The graphic's quality looks a slight lower
Yeah... the ugly-as-fuck bilinear filter is set by default as SpiritCrusher said. Just type "gr_filtermode nearest" in the console.

I'm sorry to ask this, but can you make a version with OpenGL off? My comp does not support OpenGL (I am sure some are just like me) and if I try to play it, it's a light blue screen. Thanks in advance.

OpenGL

Um, how exactly do you turn off OpenGL? My computer just HATES OpenGL!
NOTE: I don't know too much about OpenGL because I literally have only used it once or twice. =P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back