Is Spazzo OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spazzo said:
Hi, guys. Thanks for all of the get well soon messages. It makes me feel rather warm and fuzzy. I'm going to try and answer as many questions as I can now.

Yes, I had a seizure.

No, I'm not dead.

Anyways, update on my status - with the exclusion of being rather sore, I've made a full recovery. The official word from my doctor is that everyone in life is allowed a "freebie" seizure, In that you have one, and the chances are that you won't have another for the rest of your life, and you'll live a perfectly normal life. In the event that I DO have a second seizure, then that's when treatment and medication starts.

There's no family history of seizures whatsoever, so chances are that I'll go on in life, seizure-free. I probably won't ever know what caused the seizure which I had, though.

Anyways, I'm going to be spending a little bit more time on leave, since my life is taking me for a bit of a whirl right now. I'm sure you guys'll understand.

Thanks again for all of the messages.

EDIT: One last note - if you wish, for whatever reason, to contact me - I'd advise you to go through e-mail (spazzo@sepwich.com) than through private messages on the board. Thanks!

Vbulletin rocks!

Where am I when these things happen?

Anyway, sorry to hear about Spazzo. Yikes, I've never had a seizure, and I'd rather not find out what it feels like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back