Super Mario Galaxy 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked this game better than the first. It was arguably harder than SMG1, but the way it was designed it was pretty easy to get back on the horse and eventually beat any difficult parts. ...Or maybe I just went in with experience because of SMG1. Anyway I had to pull myself away from beating everything all in a few days.

Hurrah for retardation. Quote from myself.
Super Mario Galaxy, It was fun, hard at points,
Getting all the stars as both Mario and Luigi
But Super Mario galaxy 2.. Wow, It was so boring. It felt like the EXACT SAME THING. Except with YOSHI, 2-D, AND BORING POWER UPS.

Seriously, the way SMG2 is, it's like SMG never existed as a prequel. Better yet, in the game, it's like SMG NEVER HAPPENED. It's the same SMG with new crap and the same sort of platforming.

Not only that, the people you "Bring back" tells you the most worthless information, all they tell you is the same exact stuff that was ALREADY told to you some time in the beginning. I swear, I felt no gaming experience differences from the first to the second.

And where ever I read where someone says "SMG2 is harder than SMG for those who like a challenge!" Is a dumb-ass, it's the same, except with some major cheap points with cheap kills.

Except for the fact that it actually is more difficult than the 1st one, thus making it more fun. The 1st one was too easy, which quickly made it dull in my opinion.

I highly doubt it was too easy to finish the game completely by getting all the green stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back