Some interesting stuff I found in the source code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelT

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
I was checking 2.1's source code when I found these inside the translation file.
e64c53df1a.png

Was these the names of the new weapon rings that was planned for 2.1 but was unable to make it?

Bfr Laser, Bfr Blast, Turbo Ring, mine ring?

It sounds pretty nice, tho i dont know if these were planned, or failed while being made, or they are future releases.

Wait, translation file? What translation file? Weird, I don't know anything about this, mind telling the file's name and location in the source?

About rings, I think the idea behind BFR Blast is something like a scatter-bomb thingy, and BFR Laser sounds like it could be a scatter-rail variant.
And the mine ring is most likely just a 2.0 grenade. I can't find a better name for it if you want to include it alongside the 2.1 grenade.
However, I'm not sure what would turbo ring be like..

Wait, translation file? What translation file? Weird, I don't know anything about this, mind telling the file's name and location in the source?

About rings, I think the idea behind BFR Blast is something like a scatter-bomb thingy, and BFR Laser sounds like it could be a scatter-rail variant.
And the mine ring is most likely just a 2.0 grenade. I can't find a better name for it if you want to include it alongside the 2.1 grenade.
However, I'm not sure what would turbo ring be like..

I think the turbo ring would act like the default ring but it would just move faster than the normal ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back