Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! My names Shockey Rai, i have been a long time SRB2 Player.
I'm not exactly new to the SRB2 Message Boards, I went by Tails90 Da Kitsune back then. Then Marik J. Foxx & Now Shockey Rai is my current name.

Y'all must've changed Board Providers during my absence from SRB2MB, Cuz i dont remember vBulletin being the SRB2MB host.

Hi my name is arf.
I'm fairly new to this community so I hope we can get along nicely and have some fun times.

lol
jjj.jpg
[/size]

"You guys definitely do have a knack for what you do. Not for much else, but you have a knack for what you do."

Only one person can make his entry like this.

Last edited:
I am Pyro the Magma Fox, guardian of the magma emeralds.

I have travelled far and wide, knocking the living darkness out of my foe, dirge the dominator...

The last few pages of this topic have dragged this into the hole so bad it's really quite depressing. This topic is for INTRODUCING YOURSELF, and possibly talking about the things others have posted. This means talking about you, the person, and what you and your hobbies are. It's a really simple concept. It is not for making stupid jokes about long bans expiring and it is not about stupid role playing like the post above.

Greetings, I go my game name, Sparkz! I'm a huge Sonic fan and I flip for SRB2. I love Mystic's Mystic Realm! I'm currently working on some of my own levels and I'm here to learn, mingle and build!

So yeah. . . I'm TrueTenguMan, been a member here for 4 years. Was attracted to the creativity of SRB2 and had me playing it for awhile until I decided to bid my adieu to it (loss of interest). A former player of MM8BDM (Mega Man 8-bit death match) and a full time college student at Essex County. Other than that. . .not much else to say about me, besides me loving the robot master, Tengu Man.

And as a bit of a joke, I might act like I am Tengu Man. . .but not really >:3

Last edited:
Hello My name is STUH, my real name is Spencer, I'm 13 going to be 14 on May 4.
I love drawing Sonic the Hedgehog and Im an elite at it now, I love DBZ, Naruto, and Bleach. I plan to soon draw these franchises as soon as I feel like I mastered Sonic. I have a deviantART page and its herehttp://www.deviantart.com/ and search STUH youll see a green hedgehog somewhere click on it and go to picture and thats my page. I love SRB2 and like screwing with it on Multiplayer mode. I love playing Video Games like Sonic Generations and Uncharted 3:Drake's Deception. If you ever see STUH's Server on the Master Server it's me!

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I'm new here. I knew SRB2 from version 1.09.3. Right now though, I'm learning the basics of making a level through doom builder and already had ported some chao wads from 1.09.4 to 2.0 since 2.0.4. I really love classic sonic more than Modern, and I love Mr.Needle-mouse (Prototype of Sonic) more than classic sonic.

Guess this time I should properly introduce myself...

I am Pyro the Magma Fox (in SRB2). I am 11 and the maker of Techno Castle Zone. My best hobby is (no surprise) PLAYING SRB2! I love RP and am making co-op only RP levels for my level pack.

pyrocharacterdesigner.png

A picture of Pyro the Magma Fox

Why hello my kittys. I am the mighty oh so powerful Trixie. So I guess ill tell you all my interest.

I love to make magic. The more the better.

I also enjoy making people my humble servants all the time. If I have servants that means ill have more time for magic.

I also have the tendency to throw thunder clouds at others or make people hair green. So don't make me mad or this stuff might just happen to you.

Including I love to embarrassed other ponies and such to the point of making them cry.

Other then that no one and I mean no one will get in my way to becoming the worlds most powerful and magical ponie of them all.

Anyway lovely to meet you all and I'm sure you all like to get to know me...

I might as well post here for this. I've been a member for a while, it's been God-knows-how-long since I was here. Some previous members may remember me as "The Michael Jackson fanatic." Just so you all know, I'm still a fan of MJ. But I won't be as obnoxious about as I used to. I'll go easy on the MJ. I also haven't played SRB2 for a while, it's not really worth stuffing my computer with wads anymore, so I may not be as frequent. Ladies and gentlemen, I have returned!

I'm glad to see you like ponies, but this thread is about yourself in the real life, not about a show character or any unreal people -
What about yourself ? (your passions and interests, not Trixie's)

I want to say the same thing to people who keep introducing themselves as their fancharacters. (not specifically on this forum, but everywhere Sonic-related in general.)

I guess I should re-introduce myself since I haven't played SRB2 in quite some time now. Hello, i'm trentdude2, but my name when I actually play SRB2 online is Trent the Hedgehog. I've been a member of this community for about 4 years now to this date. Some facts about me, i'm 16 years old, male, and about to be a senior in high school next year. My reasons for not playing for awhile were due to other games catching my attention. I also got a little tired of waiting for the 2.1 update, but i'm sure that it'll be done someday. I won't be online as much as I used to, but I will definitely be playing again. I'm sure nobody would remember me though. I do see a lot more new people here, and I do hope I get to play against you all again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back