Blaze the Cat RE WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's fully possible to do extra hair animations. You just need to set the SUPERANIMS variable to 1, then put the longer hair animations in frames PLAYU-PLAYZ. But I don't think it's that important of an adjustment.

Eggmanfan said:
Plus NEVER REPLACE EGGMAN!!!!!!
I don't see what the big deal is, since it's still Eggman anyway. :P It's not like I replaced the Eggman sprites with a floating, rabid cupcake or whatever.

Also, I almost considered making a character from the edited Eggman Nega sprites in the Sol Emerald WAD once. Didn't bother with it, though, since Eggman Nega is a blatant recolor of Eggman, and I felt too lazy to draw the walking sprites.

Also, I'll just leave this here, since it's been sitting on my hard drive for quite a while: This is how BlazeRE will be colored if I can manage a palette hack for her SRB2ME update.
BLAZA1.png

Dr.Pepper said:
Also, I'll just leave this here, since it's been sitting on my hard drive for quite a while: This is how BlazeRE will be colored if I can manage a palette hack for her SRB2ME update.
BLAZA1.png

Her clothes: me like

Her skin: looks good!

I really love the color of her clothes. It looks like the actual color of her outfit.

Re: SRB2CB Compatible Version

Sky The Destroyer said:
Are you going to make a SRB2CB Compatible verison cause her legs spaz out in SRB2CB.......
Yes. I meant to do that last night, but didn't have the time to.

Anyway, for those who haven't noticed, SRB2CB (I think?) uses a higher default runspeed value for Sonic. Since all character defaults are Sonic, and I didn't know what "runspeed" was at the time, BlazeRE's xGxG sprites show up while the running animation loops in SRB2CB. It wouldn't have happened had I known to put runspeed = 29 in the S_SKIN.

Here is a "patched" version of BlazeRE that has runspeed = 29 in the S_SKIN. I would update the current WAD, but it's kind of late to be releasing such a minor update. So instead, I'll just release a variant for SRB2CB users.
http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.net/997BlazeCB.zip
(Sorry there isn't a mirror ATM, Mediafire keeps giving me errors when trying to upload anything right now.)
Chrispy said:
Palette Hack?
You want to make the ME palette in 1.09.4?
Even the 1.1 palette doesn't have the colors I want, they're all too dark. :P What I meant to say is that I'm thinking about editing SRB2ME's palette (When it's released.) to get the colors I want for BlazeRE. I can't find that much information about editing DooM's palette, though, so I'm a bit stumped about editing anything but the PLAYPAL lump with XWE.

I'm sure that if you got on #srb2fun that someone could tell you how to do it. I've seen pallete haxorz before/

Great wad :D

I like how you did this wad Dr.Pepper :D I still liked the old version, but it just gets better ^^ :D I pretty much like this wad a lot, and hehe.. :D The spoiler made me laugh, I'm surprised my idea of Darkspine Blaze would get across here :D

I don't know if anyone said this yet, but will her colors change in the new palette? There are more purple colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back