Blaze the Cat RE WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Violo said:
The tips of the hair aren't supposed to be purple.

O contrare (sp plz).

chara_blaze.gif

If my sight is right, then the hair tips are the same as the jacket- Purple.

But look at her fur colour. Light Blue, see a light blue colour on her fur? Nope, didn't think so. Anyway, the tips are just a darker purple than her main fur colour so it's fair that the tips are just a darker blue.

Violo said:
But look at her fur colour. Light Blue, see a light blue colour on her fur? Nope, didn't think so. Anyway, the tips are just a darker purple than her main fur colour so it's fair that the tips are just a darker blue.

So, why isn't the tip of her tail a darker blue as well? After all, it's the same colour as the tips of her hair. =/

Besides, I don't think it's dark enough a blue, because it looks almost the same as the rest of her fur.

yo654 said:
the link wont work for me
If the Mediafire link won't work for you, there is a SRB2FFH mirror for the WAD on the first page...or I could just copy and paste it here, for your convenience. :P
http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.net/85BlazeRE_Final5.zip
Monster Iestyn said:
So, why isn't the tip of her tail a darker blue as well? After all, it's the same colour as the tips of her hair. =/

Besides, I don't think it's dark enough a blue, because it looks almost the same as the rest of her fur.
I only made the tail purple to help players better notice her team color in net games, and it looked odd when colored blue anyway.
Blaze's 1.09 fur color is something we could keep yakking about for ages. I'd rather not waste time with color accuracy if the palette itself already lacks even one shade of lavender in the first place. SRB2ME's release isn't long from now anyway, I'll actually be able to use the right colors by then.

Great job on this WAD! Blaze is my favorite character and I'm glad to see that the new update looks.. WOW. I have a suggestion though: when Blaze turns into Burning Blaze, can you make her hair longer? Because I think that when she turns into her super form it goes longer. But overall, this WAD is amazing!

Thanks for bringing it up, that's one detail I always kept missing. :P I'll add that to the list of changes for her SRB2ME sprites. Not only is her hair slightly longer in the super form, but it also looks more like an actual ponytail. I'd take a screenshot of Burning Blaze in NO$GBA and post it here, if I wasn't too lazy to find my completed save file right now.

Yeah, just use the SHORTEST (left-most) one in your avatar (at time of posting) and you'll have a good reference point.

Chaos Knux said:
Yeah, just use the SHORTEST (left-most) one in your avatar (at time of posting) and you'll have a good reference point.
Except not really, :P Blaze's ponytail doesn't actually have those red tips in her super form. (The artist did that intentionally.) I'm still too lazy to take a screen shot of the Extra stage, so this fan-made art will have to do, here. Her hair in that image is longer than it's supposed to be, but you get the idea.

Woah, wait. Darkspines Blaze? Wow.. I hope I wouldn't be expecting Metal Blaze.

Violo said:
You do know that your avatar is a good reference for a long ponytail.

But if you base her ponytail on your avatar, wouldn't it be too long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back