Not open for further replies.

ChaosX

Was playing, typically, and found this around:

srb20002.gif

And this :P :

srb20004.png

Hope this is valid and fixed :0.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know at all what you're trying to show with the first gif.
The second picture is intentional. Have you looked around the same area after jumping on the springs?

I don't know at all what you're trying to show with the first gif.

After the row of red springs, there's this shallow river that pushes you around and stuff. If you walk from that river into the area near the waterfall, your character will stand in his walking animation.

I know what's going on in the first gif; I take it you walked there straight from the moving water, right? The static water there has the Wind/Current special despite the fact it shouldn't really have it, so you're going to act like you're in a current until you get out of it.

There's a place just like that at the end of DSZ2, except it's the sliding version.

Here, have an exclusive gif from 2.1 development of me reproducing the DSZ2 counterpart:

srb20007.gif

I don't see how it looks "bugged" in anyway, especially if you know what those walls are also a part of.

Just used devmode and scale to see what there is and it just connects the cave and the current of the waterfall, there lacks the waterfall in the middle of the hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back