Savage 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Don't know if people know about it, so I'm going to say something.

http://savage2.s2games.com/main.php

The game is split into 2 teams:Humans and Beasts. Both of them are practically the same. The commander is in charge of one of the teams. The main focus is to destroy the Lair(Stronghold for Humans) to win the game. There are mines everywhere on the map, however before you can build a mine groove(Steam Mine for Humans), you have to build Sub lairs, which can be used for an extra spawn point. As you gain money by leeching off the mines, you can expand how many races your teammates can switch to. On both sides they have 3 races to choose from. Beasts have Conjurers(Builders), Shape Shifter, and Hunter. Humans have Builders, Marksmen(Scout), and Savage. As you gain money you can build things like Nexus(Armory for humans), a building that allows Beasts to have towers. The structures also allow more races to be unlocked, like Shamans. There are also many spells and weapons. The game is melee oriented, but you can use guns that take you into FPS mode. There are also spells that can heal your allies and give you speed boosts, buffs, and more.

The game was originally P2P, but now you can create a free account(Prime costs $20). The only difference between Prime and free is that you can access to a database to player stats, and a recording of every single game ever played. That, and Hellbourne units slowly lose HP, but can be regenerated by killing enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back