DimensionS.wad (bad ending)

Status
Not open for further replies.
THERE ARE TWO ENDING TO THIS WAD. The second one will be released when I'm done with it.

Screenies: ARE YOU MAD?! Screenies would ruin the whole level including who the boss is. FINE here.
Link: But don't say i didn't warn you...

But if you tell me screenies plz, or Screen shot please I have no choice but to post it.

The ending cutscene to show that the enemy won. Is currently in progress.

the good ending wad when sonic wins in in progress. (note: yes it will have Super Sonic)

Now take this link and.... download it...?

SaveFile
SendSpace

It looks like a huge level with no items at all, and when you finally find some items, it's crowded. I'll try it out and see what I see.

supersonic45 said:
It looks like a huge level with no items at all, and when you finally find some items, it's crowded. I'll try it out and see what I see.

I said:
Note: scr_masters.wad contains the hardest levels around...

And this is part of scr_masters.wad

on Edge said:
http://www.srb2wiki.sepwich.com/wiki/Level_Designing_101#Part_2:_Difficulty._Urrggghhh...

Hard isn't the same as fun.

So then why didn't you post this on the scr_masters.wad topic even though level 8 was hard? (I was waiting too see it too, why? I get amused fast when I see the wiki get pulled on someone.)

Meh, since I was lazy, I turned ringslinger on and gave myself 999 rings.

Firing 120 rings non-stop was what killed your boss. Could I have beaten it otherwise? Most likely, but I'm not going to spend the time to beat a "hit-point increased" boss.

Jazz said:
Meh, since I was lazy, I turned ringslinger on and gave myself 999 rings.

Firing 120 rings non-stop was what killed your boss. Could I have beaten it otherwise? Most likely, but I'm not going to spend the time to beat a "hit-point increased" boss.

I soc'd a boss has has more than 10 hits to it

You make the mod for the levels, not levels for the mod. There _IS_ a difference, and untill you understand it, you are doomed to fail miserably.

BlueZero4 said:
Working on the good ending of the project that was scrapped?

Muahahahaha.....

You dont know how good the good ending is...

You actually become supersonic and chase the 2nd eggmobile/metalsonic on an axis point.

Like I said, I thought you scrapped the entirety of scr_masters when your "parents" got in your SRB2 stuff and "deleted" all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back