Mt_SeaTemple. (I actually finished this one!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAD master

Yup, I finished it.

I made this WAD off the top of my head, and haven't gotten a chance to try it in Multiplayer yet.

It looks a bit bland, but it's fun.

Well, here it is:

srb20000-1.png

V1.2

Constructive criticism welcomed.

I think the sky and music are wrong...

...But it's a SEA.

There are no walls in a sea...

What do I do now?

EDIT: OH and, the thok barrier has water in it, too.

Might want to put "MT_" at the beginning of you topic subject. I couldn't tell if it was CTF compatible or not by the pic.

The level itself looks interesting, I might try it out later. As for the water, you could add a blue wall on the far edges of the water. Not sure how it would look, but it's worth a shot.

I was GOING to make it CTF compatible, but at the time I did not have internet, so I could not make the red colormap for the red base...

I feel like I should...

EDIT: I Tried the blue wall. It turned out well.

Rail-Homing is broken. Don't use it. Pits galore with very skinny platforms isn't fun. Random monitors are bad, use the deaf flag.

Epic fail. <.<

Firstly, pits are too deep. I'd appreciate it if you raised them up and made the floor F_SKY1.

My only complaint is the weapon rings. I felt like the teleports were really unneccesary because they killed your speed and left you vulnerable. The other thing is how the weapon rings were on pyramids... That doesn't work. It's so easy to shoot someone coming up to get the homing in their back. Not good.

Also, you got to do something about the homing-rail thing. I enjoyed both of them, but together they really suck. I didn't like the bombring too much, though.

on Edge said:
Rail-Homing is broken. Don't use it. Pits galore with very skinny platforms isn't fun. Random monitors are bad, use the deaf flag.

Epic fail. <.<

You're just saying that because you suck at platforming. :)

You don't have to _REMOVE_ them. Making the platforms bigger or putting in a floor with springs would suffice.

UPDATE!

Updates:

Floating platforms made wider and intagible from below.

Floating platforms lowered.

Bottom of pit rose up.

Bottom of pit texture is DIRT.

Got rid of the pyramid with the homing ring.

Replaced homing ring with infinity ring.

In progress:

Making small areas bigger with more structures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back