Previeuw of my mod : SRB2B (New downloadlink!)

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yes, the old FFH is broken, I know, that's why I put a new one up. A few people don't seem to like it though so that's why I kept the old one up. However, the old one has gone past the point of beyond repair. There's really nothing more I could do at this point because the script is just so old and buggy. Since there's a server change that will happen soon, I doubt I'll be able to fix this anytime soon.

*raises hand* I should say it's my fault. You see, at SMWar, Skye put up an announcement that the SMWar FFH was getting instant-uploads. I made the request that the Old (and now broken) SRB2 FFH get this same thing too. I guess something went wrong.

I would stop the mod as people are already making a SA2:B based mod, and it may come to their disliking, i know who is making a mod SA2B based apart from you anyway

If you want, but me and sf94 are gonna show ya up, we are gonna supe our one up as much as we can to beat yours, we'll add SOC effects, interesting things

Ok, i anyone going to actually post a WORKING link to this mod? Because its kinda hard to rate a level if you cant even get the creator to post a working link to it. Also, guys leave him alone, if he wants to make a mod then let him, don't tell him not to. If it ends up bad then fine, its not like it will make him any different if this isnt a good mod or not.

The games crashes after beating Metal Harbor. Says it couldn't load the next map or something. Nice touch on everything else though. Especially the bosses.

This is great, but you might want adjust the angle of the spring leading to Metal Harobr's exit. It rockets you off into the deep blue unless you perform fancy air-manuvering. ( I don't think I spelled that last word right. :P)

The game crashes after metal harbor because there is nothing else after that, remember its just a beta, and why dont you get permission to add the other metal harbor to this mod? and my rating for the current beta is 9/10, and remember to adjust the metal harbor spring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back