ME-Drone.wad (Now Making Drones By Request)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most recent update to the drone.wad, and now almost all of the credit for this one can go to me, because I figured out how a couple certain shading pro's did their shading on two certain wads. But without Nitro it would have never looked this good, nore would the previous one.
Enter the Metallix Code-Named Emperor Drone:
srb20059gy7.png

Download Links:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wzhzag
http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=d10c1a9358945bc3b36cab2e66299ea9

You can't take ALL the credit because I still edited the sprites you edited to make this.

Leave me alone! You are giving me a headache, everything I posted to day took me 35 hours straight...
(Note: this is not to be seen as flaming. I really do have a headache and I did not get any sleep the whole weekend.)

Edit: Sheesh Nitro your fast, the above lines are to be directed at chaos's first posts on both of my most recent topics, ok I know you made the ehem, improved model for the drone sprites I'll change that, sorry...

But first, what the hell is Metallix?

(it's not being mean if you don't like random people saying "LAWL IM SAWNIKS OLOLO")

I already covered that problem by making the sprite area as large as sonic's, and then placing the actuall sprite at the point that it will actually look like its hovering and appear in line with its shooting.

Let's see. In Single Player, he looks like this:
srb20023kl8.png

The ability to hover all the time is a little cheap, since he doesn't drop when he loses speed and destroys everything in his path doing so. And, it was made out of eight sprites.

Also, about half-way throught GreenFlower Zone Act 2, I recieved a sigsevg error.

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=c22aff39cec8a14fee3ba2f092c9d89e
Problem solved! No need for applause...
srb20062oo4.png

Edit: Well, don't all get up an clap at once...
Well, you did fix the Single Player and GFZ Act 2 problem. But, now, you added ringslingler. And he can still hover forever. A little over-powered, don't you think?

It's a baseless turret, ability 5, sling item turret fire, special ability, shock absorb (for those ring stealing noobs in netgame match servers, when it gets hit, you still lose rings, but they won't appear for the noobs to steal), no not overpowered, its as fast as metal sonic, except it floats, not to be confused with flying, and it always had ringslinger, because it looks unrealistic if the cannon at the front has no use. Also theres no such thing as a hover tic, just be glad I didn't give it multiability.

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
It's a baseless turret, ability 5, sling item turret fire, special ability, shock absorb, no not overpowered, its as fast as metal sonic, except it floats, not to be confused with flying, and it always had ringslinger, because it looks unrealistic if the cannon at the front has no use.
As fast as Sonic, can fly longer than Super Sonic, hurts everything it's path when flying, and has RingSlinger in all game types. I don't think I need to say more

Ehem, H-O-V-E-R-I-N-G, hovering, and again hov-er-ing, not flying, hovering, super sonic is a special case, with soc super sonic was allowed to fly and thok at the same time, and theres another difference, hovering replaces thok, supersonic flying involved holding the spin button while in the air, and the drone is a hovercraft, made for aerial attacks... Enough said, I'm right, and you know it. Unless someone can prove me wrong..

Again, as he said, it sounds overpowered. I'll try it... if i'm right, i'm gonna go with DroxSorcerer.

Edit:
DroxSorcerer said:
As fast as Sonic, can fly longer than Super Sonic, hurts everything it's path when flying, and has RingSlinger in all game types. I don't think I need to say more.

Indeed. Ugh, this is overpowered.

It is the exact same as the plain old drone.wad, except its got a better info card, a better paint job, various fixes, and all that topped off with a noob proof ability for match, and no one called the original drone overpowered.
Edit: Please note that it has the poor handling and the poor accuracy of metalsonic when in hover mode, also note for all its speed it has bad handling and almost no traction just like metal sonic in races to match. So it is not overpowered because of its handling...Bu-u-ut, if you really want overpowered, just wait till I make HMS1123213421Drone.wad *shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back