IT'S LIKE A DRAWER FULL OF SOCS! (SOCDrawer.zip)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos Knux said:
[im...*sniped* *stabbed* *set ablaze* *frozen with liquid nitrogen* *bricked* *Masenko'd* *Chidori'd* *Rasengan'd* *Spirit Bomb'd* *nuked* *Amaterasu'd* *Neutron Blasted* *Spacially Rended* *Mega Punch'd* *teleported to the Final Destination* *Mario Finale'd* *Triforce Slashed*x2 *Zero Laser'd* *Aura Storm'd* *hit by Light Arrow*x2 *Luigi Hippie Danced* *cooked by Kirby* *Volt Tackled* *PK Starstorm'd*x2 *Hit by Bull* *Sucked into a vortex* *stranded on a glacier* *run over by F-0 racer* *shot w/ tank*x3 *electricuted* *strangled by an octopus* *Critically Hit* *Aether'd* *Fire Blast'd* *Solar Beam'd* *Hydro Pump'd* *stealthily cut in half*

Um... You forgot *Big Gay Danced*.

Back on topic, That is a heck of alot of socs, I wonder what would happen if I used them all together? Good Idea though by putting alot of somewhat crappy socs in a release together, saves time to download a zip than downloading them seprately. :P

Whoa, this is pretty good. I made a cool combination of socs and wads to make the game really different! It included...

spinballneo.soc (PINBALL! :D)
SuperEggman.soc
<A Private Boss-Changing wad.>
eneyringspawnthingy.soc

And the results made me LOL time and time again!

Ping, pong, poof. I love that pinball one, shame it sometimes glitches up and lets the enemies hit you. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back