SRB2 Controller Pressure Sensitivity Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Cheater X

A new era is here!
Hello Everybody,

My problem that I face is that I received a new controller for Christmas (Yay! :D) and after trying out on SRB2DD for the first time I noticed that when I turn the camera turns slowly for about a quarter of a second then boosts itself to normal speed, now that's a problem. This exists with the D-Pad and the Analog Sticks (when are analog sticks pressure sensitive?) and they are not Pressure Sensitive. I tried other methods to sort the problem out but no luck, this wasn't the only problem I noticed, also the Y-Rudder doesn't work for the Right Analog Stick even though X-Rudder works fine. Still finding no solution I decided to search the Message Board for help and I found this:

http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=40015

Looking at FuryHunters answer I tried going back to the SLD2 build and it was true however there were so many reasons why I wanted to go back to SRB2DD again, it was so much stable, SRB2 looked much brighter - colour was in the right places and every time I pressed the Windows Button to minimize SRB2, SRB2DD would not have audio desync problems (Well... the SLD2 build would give up straight away but SRB2DD would would last slightly longer.)

Back to my controller, the turning worked perfectly with no problems for the analog stick in the SLD2 Build and even though there was no problems with the analog stick, I just thought I would go back to the D-Pad as I'm used to that with SRB2 but even with the SLD2 build for some unknown reason the turning problem existed on the D-Pad for both builds and my D-Pad is not Pressure Sensitive. Does anybody know the solution to the problem? My Controller looks and feels awesome, I don't want to get rid of my new Controller and I'd really like to play & stay with SRB2DD.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back