Official Level Design Contest: March/April 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I plan on self invoking Glaber syndrome on my own nearly canceled fangame after this level. I want to see if my GS skills are good enough to do Emerald Lake justice. Also there is that one level per category rule in place.

I will note that City Rampage will not make it. :<

Aqua Caves 1, however...

I also have a race map I will be entering.

>_> <_< Jeez, I hope I will be able to actually finish Vibrant Vendetta in time. I'm like barely halfway done. I guess that means less time on the PS3 if I want to finish it before the deadline.

I need to find my flashdrive before I can continue Darkvile Castle. If I were to estimate, I'd say that it's roughly halfway done.

:SonicMaster: said:
>_> <_< Jeez, I hope I will be able to actually finish Vibrant Vendetta in time. I'm like barely halfway done. I guess that means less time on the PS3 if I want to finish it before the deadline.
sweet dude,

This time im gonna enter the contest. here are some pics from my level
srb20002-3.png

srb20003-3.png
How about that!

Shadow Hog said:
srb2kirbyo said:
Umm Srb2Me is not 1.1, If it was then it could be called 1.1
Last I checked, it is 1.1. Check the version number: 1.10.0.

That is weird.

Cause the of these lines of the wiki
srb2wiki said:
SRB2ME will include some of the new stages from 1.1.
SRB2: Marriage Edition is the next upcoming copy of SRB2, implementing a lot of features from Version 1.1 to the game.
The weapon/emerald system from Version 1.1 is included in SRB2ME.
Unless you are saying that the wiki is wrong(or out-dated) or the pronoun "it" is referring to something else.

1.1 as an end-goal does not really match up to any REAL 1.1 or release. The wiki seems to implicate that 1.1 and SRB2ME are two separate products... technically they are one and the same, but figuratively, 1.1 probably means the point at which STjr says "this is as good as we can make it, now we are gonna quit because we are sick of it" in which case the context is more fitting...

As has been said in other topics, the version number dilemma has been messed up for a long time... the REAL 1.1 is not the same thing that it was going to be several years back, the REAL 1.1 is probably more of a 2.0-and-counting.

lawl.

I got screens of Scorching Factory Zone. The lava acts as a death pit instead of hurting you to add some challenge to some parts.

srb20006-3.png

This is inside the large...room. The factory is in ruins here. The flames are coming from the machine, which is powered by four Bowsers(You can't seem them though.). I put it there because this is the only wide-open path, so that there is still something to be careful of when thokking. (There's some holes in path and pipes here and there, though.)

srb20007-1.png

Just before the you enter the large room with the wide path. This is where you begin to see the factory in ruins.

YES. I will be able to submit Vibrant Vendetta Zone to the 1P division. I have over a week now to finish one more path and add more secrets, which should be plenty of time.

I will say that it doesn't match the expectations of the joke, but I think it's going to go over fairly well.

Poloy Forest seems to be going about as fast as Tails walks in Tails Adventures.
Edit: Part one done.
srb20000.png

srb20001.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back