• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Castle de Space 2.0, in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After it somehow having won the OLDC, I've gone back and made a custom content version of the map.

I'm putting up a demo here so I can get any last minute possible fixes before I post the map in Releases.

SRB2FFH link.

If needed, I'll provide a mirror.

Anyways. Full features.

MAP: Uses slot 43.

MUSIC:
Slot 43:
OGG - Crystal Choir - NiGHTS Journey of Dreams
MIDI - Ice Mountain Zone 2 - Sonic Advance (no Crystal Choir midi available)

Slot 44: ?????? - ?????? (try finding out without the TUNES command)

GRAPHICS: Replacements for all CEZ flag graphics. Also contains a palette hack with a richer green color.

OTHER:
-Fixed stupid idea with the lava...

Comments and criticism highly encouraged... I want to get this thing optimized before I release the full version.

I really like how much detail you put into this level. =D
Although, tunes 44 is kinda unessecary, I don't think you can find it in game. If you want to know, check the spoiler.
[spoiler:530e195309]HA HA. Fat Chance you'll find out by me. Do it yourself.[/spoiler:530e195309]
Although, when I played GFZ1 with this mod added, I nearly went blind. <>_<>
It doesn't matter though, those little gimmicks and details just give it an edge. I've found no problems what so ever. Even that Sonic Advenace thing in the throne room is awesome. You should make more levels for this.

I tend to test all maps in Singleplayer to get a better view of things, so could you place a player 2 start in an exit sector instead so I don't blindly complete the level?

I prefer the original music you used in the contest to be honest.

Chrome said:
I tend to test all maps in Singleplayer to get a better view of things, so could you place a player 2 start in an exit sector instead so I don't blindly complete the level?

CHASECAM 1

Violo said:
Although, tunes 44 is kinda unessecary, I don't think you can find it in game.

Yes you can, just be sure to check slowly and throughly behind everything. You'll find it eventually...

Chrome said:
I prefer the original music you used in the contest to be honest.

I guess it's a matter of personal preference... to me, "Crystal Choir" fits better than "Paternal Horn (content version)".

Thanks for the comments people. Any more suggestions before I post the final in Releases?

The textures on the sides of the stairs near the crystal tree need realignment. You might want to make some of those other textures static instead of animated, also.

SpaceKGreen said:
MUSIC:
Slot 43:
OGG - Crystal Choir - NiGHTS Journey of Dreams

I knew the music sounded familier....

[spoiler:237a8bcc35] Slot 44 is Charamelldancen lol[/spoiler:237a8bcc35]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back