• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The LAST Thread I Will Ever Make!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are two reasons why this thread needs to have some kinda gold star.
1, Ok, so I'm scrolling down the third page and see 1..2..3 middle fingers!
2, It had 4 pages in under 2 hours!
I guess what I'm saying is that this is one of the funniest topics I have ever seen. And about something so STUPID.

Here are two reasons why this thread needs to have some kinda gold star.
1, Ok, so I'm scrolling down the third page and see 1..2..3 middle fingers!
2, It had 4 pages in under 2 hours!
I guess what I'm saying is that this is one of the funniest topics I have ever seen. And about something so STUPID.

It isn't stupid. You really have to get deep in there to understand anything.

Official World Record: Fastest growing thread in the srb2 message board.

I would actually be interested in it (sorta), if you ACTUALLY have some sprites...

Like I said, Sonic Universe, anything is possible.

And another thing. The admins doing their job, Yeah they do it pretty well.

Blah blah blah this is a recolor
blah blah blah this has no effort
blah blah blah i don't like this
But it DOESN'T. You edited various parts onto a Sonic Advance character select sprite. There was no proof of ANY actual effort being done on making a WAD, regardless of the quality of the file given.

Also, Why are you calling my character a recolor? I put effort into it. Senku is obviously Sonic's sprites, but colored beige, with red spike tips, goggles, a Jacket, and Yellow shoes.
I don't like Senku's WADs EITHER. However, unlike your single image, Senku clearly put in effort into his fan character, which puts his existent file well above your "lol I'm planning to make a character" post.

Let me interject: Yes, there is rampant favoritism going on here. It has kinda' underscored the atmosphere of this community since like forever, and it's never been more obvious than it is right here. If Senku made a hedgehog-fox hybrid, I'm sure he wouldn't have been ridiculed nearly as much.
I dunno, I'm pretty sure we'd make fun of Senku if he did that too. Lord knows we butcher everything he does in #srb2fun.

I don't like Senku's WADs either, but I can at least see that effort was spent in making them, tweaking them, and trying to make them look decent. This looks like it was made in MS Paint in half an hour.

Okay. You know what? Fine. How about we just end this whole thing. But before we do, I have a little parting gift!

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(

This gift isn't for Chaotic Chao or any other person I dont hate.
Excuse me while I go die laughing. I rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back