Tails and Knuckles Super issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilac

Whenever I play tails or knuckles with all emeralds, they never turn super. Is this meant to happen? Am I supposed to only play as sonic to turn super?

Yep. Completely intended behavior.

Tails was never capable of turning Super without the Hyper Emeralds, which will never be available in an unmodified singleplayer campaign in this game. Knuckles, on the other hand, was capable of turning Super in Sonic and Knuckles. However, it's been decided that Sonic is the only one who should have this ability in SRB2 because he's the most difficult character to master, and therefore should get the biggest reward when you do.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The only reason you should get the emeralds as Tails or Knuckles is if you're going to beat the game for the first time as them so you can get the rewards. Otherwise, it's just bragging rights.

Oh, ok. I didn't know that. Also, is there a reason for the yellow chaos emerald looking orange colored?

That's because it's supposed to be an orange emerald. SRB2's chaos emerald colors don't necessarily match the standard colors of those in official Sonic games. (I don't think they're even consistent among themselves anyway)

Sorry, yup. Don't think about them that often and probably just got the fact that they result in Hyper form for most characters mixed up with their name.

g-i-joe-logo_1.jpg

Sorry, yup. Don't think about them that often and probably just got the fact that they result in Hyper form for most characters mixed up with their name.

Chaos Emeralds turn Sonic into Super Sonic.
Super Emeralds turn Super Sonic into Hyper Sonic.
Hyper Emeralds turn Hyper Sonic into Chaos Sonic.

Actually I made that last one up. I don't know where I'm going with this.

Considering CobaltBW himself said he made up the part about Hyper Emeralds and Chaos Sonic, I think that was given that Hyper Emeralds don't exist. =V

Whenever I play tails or knuckles with all emeralds, they never turn super. Is this meant to happen? Am I supposed to only play as sonic to turn super?
sonic is the only one capable with using the emeralds in co op
BUT there is a way for Tails and Knuckles to go super
1.join or host a server and go to match and turn emeralds on.Then emeralds will spawn around the map collect them all and get 50 rings for Tails or Knuckles to go super.
2.a certain Lua is capable of turning characters super.

Last edited:
Tails was never capable of turning Super without the Hyper Emeralds, which will never be available in an unmodified singleplayer campaign in this game. Knuckles, on the other hand, was capable of turning Super in Sonic and Knuckles. However, it's been decided that Sonic is the only one who should have this ability in SRB2 because he's the most difficult character to master, and therefore should get the biggest reward when you do.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
ACTUALLY they are called Super Emeralds.

Last edited:
SRB2 has never had Super Emeralds. Though it DID have a black emerald back in 1.09 through 1.09.4 which allowed Sonic to turn Hyper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back