SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to take awhile.

Emulating official maps can be difficult, what with all the slopes and gimmicks we have to fake.
Character spriting takes time.
SOCcing requires lots of difficult thinking to figure out how to make things work, alot of stuff is faked.

Any questions?

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I had sonic riders. Once you beat it and unlock everything it gets boring. It was way too easy, I could come in 1st with anyone on any board. I hope this will be better.

Gah... I thought no one would agree with me on that statement. The only board I can't win on is that damn E-Rider. And it would be helpful if there was screenshots.

supersonic45 said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
I had sonic riders. Once you beat it and unlock everything it gets boring. It was way too easy, I could come in 1st with anyone on any board. I hope this will be better.

Gah... I thought no one would agree with me on that statement. The only board I can't win on is that damn E-Rider. And it would be helpful if there was screenshots.

I don't have Sonic riders. I know what happens because I watched all the cutscenes.

Bump, because the project shouldn't die.

I can see that you havn't gotten the characters to ride with their toe sections on the right hand edge of the board like they're supposed to be.

Well the reason I haven't shown any new level progress is because my little cousin wanted my Riders game, and since he barely has any games, I gave it to him. Thus, I couldn't make a new level. But after I finish this wad I'm working on, I'll make a new "sceneric" set of levels.

I forgot all about this topic and Mod...

O.o'

Anyway, I have no idea what I am doing on this project anymore. Nobody ever wadded the KnuxRider.wad sprites I made...not even the one I asked through a PM and he said yes...*looks distinctly at KingofFlames*

I am going to go ahead and try out making MetalSonicRider.wad sprites.

My brother kinda did, he made glenchlax out of youre knuckles sprites i think, when he's unbanned ask him to wad it or somthing, im not aloud to type what he's saying because that'll get him into trouble,

Okay, I don't know who did this part but I have been wondering.
When you go to 1 player mode you only see Sonic as a choice, I want to know how to do that. Can someone tell me?

That's from SOC editing.

Using the SOC editor provided from SRB2, you can change which skins show up on the character select screen and what descriptions they are given.

Pretty easy if you already know how to SOC.

Draykon said:
Bah, as it turns out we're one level short of my favorite official level.
Dat iz teh suxorz1
That level is actually easier than the current next level. Once I get the chance again, I'll wad it. Shouldn't be too long from now.

You know, I think I'm still a level designer for this team, So I could help with whatever level you are talking about :wink:

Hero:
Metal City
Splash Canyon
Egg Factory
Green Forest (Or something like that)
That desert level (forget the name)
Babylon Garden (My personal favorite)
Digital Dimension
Sega Carnival (Actually an unlockable, but meh)

Babylon(Dark):
Night Chase
Red Canyon
Ice Factory
White Cave
Dark Desert
Sky Trail (or something like that)
Babylon Guardian
Sega Illusion (Actually an unlockable, but meh)

Well you missed one. It's between Babylon Garden and SEGA Carnival. And Flame, if you want, you could start on B.G. and send it to me, and vice versa. Finally, I'm the one who has all the body pieces of Metal Sonic, so I'll wad him.

I'm getting more into spriting now (I did my first customly-drawn 3rd tail yesterday) so I'm going to be considering makeing sprites for this project.

The first thing I'll do is fix the Sonic ones to make him ride with his toe area on the right-hand side of the board like he's supposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back