• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Cape Cod better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Cat

dxbbzt.png

okn2u9.png

sdjlu8.png

2004p3t.png

This mod will be small at first. I will only make this bigger if this pack is high quality. There are 3 zones.

Buzzards Bay Zone: A coast on a island in the sea. There are not many badniks here though. Water is your main worry and the caves are dark.

Slime Headquaters Zone: This is Eggman's factory. He has large patrols in here! Careful as the factory may have a hidden self distruct button in here! There are also a couple rooms filled with toxic fumes!

Bolt Gardens Zone: A flying Sanctuary up in the sky. Watch your step there are crumbling platforms everywhere. Also there are arrows that let you use the Wall Jump Ablity! There are also ramps here to use.

LINKS TO RELEASES TOPICS:
Demo 2_2:

Demo 2:
Moderator Notice:
editing beta period expired, links removed

off topic:
Watch for the mod's offical server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you call it cape cod? :P

Anyway I think the first one looks sketchy but the other two look cool :3

Custom music (With loop points)!
Custom "Badniks" (robots) and bosses!
Help on some levels!

Please dont ask about textures/flats...
They're horrible...

Edit:
What do you mean "Download 2.1"?

Edit Edit: Oh, you mean the Cape Cod Demo 2.1.

Last edited:
I didnt download it yet, because I didn't know there was a download.

Anyways, I have to wait 67 seconds for it.

Edit:
I haz it.

The textures are a bit repetetive, and the levels need a little more scenery. The gameplay was fun, too. Nice. 3/5.

Buzzards Bay 1 seemed too open and linear. It needs some interesting scenery, not just scattered palm trees. The rings appeared to be sprinkled on the level, totally separate from each other. Try to keep rings in lines or boxes so players running at high speeds can collect them easily.

Buzzards Bay 2 was about the same as the first act. Except some areas weren't as open, maybe a little too small.

Buzzards Bay 3 was way too linear and a tad too small, I could've used a little more room. You also need to float a few of those rings. It would make it a little more interesting to add an egg capsule.

Slime Headquarters 1 and 2 - Linear, cramped, make something interesting.

Bolt Gardens 1 - Too open in some places too cramped in others. You're thok barrier wall doesn't have to be so tall. And just because you know how to make zoom tubes doesn't mean you have to use them! Textures were too repetitive, enough to make it hard to see where you're going.

Anyway, I'd suggest not making a level pack. Try starting with multiplayer levels first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back