• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Emerl.wad anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

light dasher

i started playing sonic battle and when i completed emerl's story, i thought, why hasnt anyone made one, well, i started to make one, here's one frame
i drew it all :D
2yj0.png

Actually, Emerl's orange plates should be green, and the startcolor 112. :P
Also, NO SRB2 Char has black ALL THE WAY ROUND a part. :P
Apart from that, great job!

hey, i'll draw him how i want thank you, :roll: , i might do some more if anyone els likes it

light dasher said:
hey, i'll draw him how i want thank you, :roll: , i might do some more if anyone els likes it
Tapika is suggesting you change it to green so the color can be changed in-game. :/

nah, i'll make his super form when he goes mental

Shuffle and Tapika, you both know as well as I do that green isn't the only color that can change in-game. It USED to be. But not now.

I love the idea of an Emerl wad, though I'm not sure how well this can be executed. Not to say the current sprite you've showed us is bad, but I think you'd be better off basing it on one of the existing sprites; trust me, it'll be a lot easier if you want to make a perfect wad of this.

But, yes, please make this wad. Emerl rocks hard, and I'd love to beat the crap out of people in netgames with it. :)

Lightdasher should have a statue(tte) that says best idea in a good long time. Secondly, I have a feeling that melee attack while difficult to sprite the possibilites, would be better than spindash.

Hopefully he isn't as overpowered as he was in Sonic Battle.
Just to comment about those combo cards and the ultimate set ^_~

Tapika the fox said:
no no not all black i know his name its Gemeral look at this:

gmel.png

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Tapika the fox said:
no no not all black i know his name its Gemeral look at this:

*INSERTRLYBIGIMGHER*
You didn't understand me.
I meant that the OUTLINE shouldn't be all black for some parts.
This is EMERL, not GEMERL. X.X

emerl Wad? DO IT PLEASE! Emerl in netgames would OWN.

but..I have this odd feeling that the super form will be almost as overpowered as HMSS123311 in SRB2JTE...

You'll need to do the diagonal forward sprite again, it doesn't match up with these two.

... And these two don't have any shading, the main gold color is extremely pale and washed out, it looks like you're making this in Paint, etc... But go ahead and let everyone keep dreaming... :| And posting completely unrelated sprite sheets, apparently. I wonder if someone will totally kill the scrollbar by posting a full Sonic Battle Emerl sheet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back