• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

What do you think about a Dark Sonic.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Mystic

I am currently making a Dark Sonic character.wad for SRB2. There are a few bugs though.

I WILL RELEASE IT WHEN ALL BUGS ARE GONE. 8)

He's a character of mine. Meh, I guess you could say he looks like a dark super sonic though. Anyways, good luck with your Dark Sonic character.

*KaosFox praises God that another person didn't ask how to make a character sprite.

You can't. I haven't sprited him yet. I'm trying to do Kaos Fox first, but it seems to be going slow because I'm doing level building for a friend of mine. That, and I need Adobe Illustrator if I want the effects I want.

Unfortunatly yes. Press jump 2x to turn invisible. Press jump 2x while invisible to throw ninja star blades. I got his spin attack though...

Your Dark Tempest looks weird (no offense) It looks like a mix of Dark Super Sonic and Shadow (the hair). I know it will turn out great sooner or later. :)

Kaos Fox said:
You can't. I haven't sprited him yet. I'm trying to do Kaos Fox first, but it seems to be going slow because I'm doing level building for a friend of mine. That, and I need Adobe Illustrator if I want the effects I want.

I wanted to do Dark Tempest... :(

Oh. I forgot to state Dark Sonic's powers!

Press jump twice to use the homing attack. Press spin dash to spin dash.
He can fly like Super Sonic. The only differences with Super Sonic and Dark Sonic are:
1.) Dark Sonic can be damaged.
2.) Dark Sonic curls up into a ball when he jumps.
3.) Dark Sonic can hover for a longer period of time.

Dark Mystic said:
Oh. I forgot to state Dark Sonic's powers!

Press jump twice to use the homing attack. Press spin dash to spin dash.
He can fly like Super Sonic. The only differences with Super Sonic and Dark Sonic are:
1.) Dark Sonic can be damaged.
2.) Dark Sonic curls up into a ball when he jumps.
3.) Dark Sonic can hover for a longer period of time.

There are a few things I should tell you. First of all, you don't have a choice on whether or not he can be damaged, unless you turn into Super Sonic as Sonic then quickly switch your character, your wads can't go super.

Second, Super Sonic already curls up into a ball when he jumps(Unless you're still playing that outdated SRB2 1.09.2).

Third, Super Sonic can float as long as you want, unless of course you don't know how to control his flight.

Fourth, this is a stupid idea if all you're going to do is recolor Sonic black. You can already switch his color to black in multiplay. And when you use splitscreen, you can do it in singleplayer.

Fifth, you can't make new abilities for characters unless you plan to make an entirely different exe.

Zeshiro said:
Kaos Fox said:

I wanted to do Dark Tempest... :(

:? You might as well seeing as I'm level building for you. Besides, I'm on #blaze everyday, can't you ask me there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back