Paper Naruto: The Lost Genin

Status
Not open for further replies.
roboegg99 said:
Well its not a preview, but this shows you how much better the movie will be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlRVYUpzeGI

Thats kinda showing you how much better I've gotten at making sprite movies. and thats how paper narutos gonna be, but a little bit better than that.
That isn't much better....... The shadow clones instantly appear under Sasuke in that movie. In the show he punches them, the shadow clones run around the victim, and they kick him up, then Naruto axe kicks them back down.

camo man said:
You know that something this simple could pretty much be made on an animated GIF program?

No actually it couldn't, because I got to make the adventure walking field, and the talking scenes.

But most of the animations could be made by using normal animation. Don't believe me? Wait a minute while I make a short animation to prove this.

That's an incredibly dumb thing to do. Using GIF animators are way more effecient to use than Windows Movie Maker for animating.

That just makes it all the more worse.... Hey, I'll help you with this. I'll make any animations you need to help you out. 'Kay? I'll send you some of my work to you in a PM.

EDIT: Oops I posted at the same time Segmint posted. My bad. XD.

Well I sent the animation samples. But Roboegg, have you compared animations used in Gifanimator and WMM? Well if you haven't, let me tell you that Gifanimator works MUCH better than WMM. Try making the same animation in both and tell me which one you think looks better.

I don't see any content here.

I also don't see any of your old projects finished. When did I give you permission to post any new projects?

Stop making **** you're not going to finish. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back