CLAN - Chaos Knights <cancelled because I'm a lazy ****&g

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZarroTsu

Over The Speed Limit
Yes a clan. Why did I start it? ...ask Hyper/Hedgehog =P

Anywat, if you want to join, go HERE

Whats the benifit of the clan?

Well, for one, I've made a clan-hall map with several rooms... And you can have one if you join.

So... yeah, comment or whatever >.>

Clans are evil. I hate clans. You have to play their games every two hours or you get banned from them.

No, that's just the way clans are. Period of inactivity without notice and you get kicked from them. And that was an exxageration by the way.

I once went on UT2004 into a public clan server. The host asked me if I wanted to join his clan. I asked what the requirements were. He said I had to be on the game every single f&$!ing day. What do you think I did? I declined. Duh. I should have told him that I would forever ridicule him on the internet for his stupidity.

I join those games to snipe. They all want to role-play. Every time.
It's fun to snipe them. :twisted:

Omega the Hedgehog said:
I don't think it'd be a bad idea. Clans are always fun to participate in, no matter what game you're creating one in.

Unless you're kicked for inactivity.

Ah, I remember making a "clan", all it was is a trap for unwary n00bs to join and get owned ^.^

...They had to beat me to get in XD

The first clan game I joined, it was a match "practice", 6-7 people, me and alexmonk could of owned them all on our owns if we wanted to.

Anyway, the only thing I find stupid is RP in srb2, the clans could be good for rivals who actually want to team up against eachother...And their good target practice too.

Andy said:
At first I thought clans might be a good idea. Then I when I joined a server with a clan...it was stupid. "ADD SHADOW!!!!" WE ARE TEH CLANS!!" LETS ROLE PLAY! YAY!!!". It freaked me out big time. My opinion: Clans are for newbs. I just can't believe Ztaimat would actually make one :eek: . Even a topic about it.
Clans are not for newbs, in fact the requirement(s) to get in a newb couldn't do.

And FYI, not all clans have to roleplay, and not all clans have to battle. There is race and coop you know... It just takes a good leader to make a good clan, and that's not an easy thing to come by.

Personally, I think there's a fine line between "Clans" and "Teams", teams being my preferred choice...

Btw Andy, your avatar has officially made #4 on my "Scariest Things Ever" list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back